Apple Bloom

Friday Movie Night Request Thread

Frozen! (Wow, am I really the first to suggest this one?)

Very much no you aren't the first to suggest this. ;)

One of the rules is a film cannot be suggested within two months of showing.  Frozen was shown a month ago on November 14th.  This means it won't be eligible for being shown until January 14th rolls around.

Feel free to suggest something else however!  Also please be aware that after the poll goes up all following suggestions are then placed in the queue for the following week's poll.

You realize that The Santa Clause is in one of the choices right?

I know, but I assume you mean only the first one. I wanted to show all three of them. 'Cause all three are good. Especially the third one.

Badges

The poll is now closed.  Polar Express will be followed by Home Alone 1 and Home Alone 2.  We have decided that Unscripted this week will be Christmas films but we have not yet decided on which ones.  The announcement page will be posted soon with more info.

Also, how about we play A Christmas Story (1983). It's just a hilarious classic.

Could it be...

I don't know, some James Bond movie maybe?, Goldeneye, Moonraker, The man with the golden gun and Live and let die are my favorites

Or a Charlie Chaplin movie for the LOLZ 

For next friday I propose we watch Birdemic. It's a wonderful movie. Even better than the movie The Birds. :comeatus:

I want to request a Ghostbusters double feature on January 2nd, to break in the new year.

Requesting a Triple Feature: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze (1991) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Edited by The Coffee Pony

We should have a double feature of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and the Phantom Menace

After a discussion with Jeric, I feel the intense need to watch Tombstone.

Badges

Hmm... Based on the criteria I'm going to assume Pulp Fiction is out of the question...

how about...

The Room

Birdemic 2: Shock and Terror

Troll 2

C'mon, who doesn't love an infamously BAD movie that is just so bad it's great? Hmm? 

poll is up.

i think we saw goldeneye not too long ago, so i went with moonraker since backup suggestions were given. i left out tombstone because of the constant swearing, but feel free to ask for a second opinion to see to add it to this or a future poll.

also added/suggested elf, and rolled over the runners up from previous poll

So yeah Elf and Turtles x3 tied, and practically everything else is tied for second.  I'd put up a poll but I doubt anyone wants to watch just one film so we are going to do what we did the last time this happened.  Put the second show on Saturday.  Turtles 1, 2014 Turtles and Elf will play Friday and Turtles 2 will play Saturday at 2 during Unscripted.

Merry Christmas Everypony!

5:30 today?For Hearth's warming eve?

Edited by Alpha9571

5:30 today?For Hearth's warming eve?

yep

Ghostbusters double feature to bring in the new year! :D

Kou suggests this.

Karate Kid, the 80s one not the jaden smith one  :derp:

This week's poll is now up!

Since we only have two suggestions so far, I added the runner ups from last week's poll.

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 is my pick. And I hope the reboot doesn't ruin the franchise (just felt like saying that)...  :P

Badges

My vote goes to the Ghostbusters movies. It's been a while since I've seen the 1st one, and I haven't seen the 2nd one. I will probably be seeing the new one whenever it comes out. Sadly, Bill Murray won't be involved, and Harold Ramis passed away recently. All I can say is, I'm hoping the new one will be good and R.I.P. Harold Ramis.

Ghostbusters! Seriously, this is in that special circle of films that brings me way back.

:)

Holy crap you guys. I love this insane community.

ysV5wHB.png