Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Friday Movie Night Request Thread

of course not! you're only a bad person if you've seen the princess bride and didn't like it.

there's a huge difference between the 2

I'll end up a bad person then cause everytime a film has come up which everyone has said was good I haven't liked it :| Examples: Spirited Away and Talladega Nights

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is Equestria.tv? If you don't already know, every Friday we have a "Friday Movie Night" where we chat while watching movies and ponies together. We generally have two movies, one starting at 6P

A goofy movie and Spirited away!

I shall suggest a movie I think we can all agree upon, My Little Pony: The Movie (2017). The other suggestion shall be Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Posted Images

Toy Story and The Princess Bride. All of my yes!!!

I'm having issues watching from my iPod, is this impossible or am I doing something wrong :( ?

This weeks poll is closed. This week's movies are The Princess Bride and Mulan. both notable 21st century classics.

Be sure to watch for the thread specifying the time for the movies posted on Friday at 3:00 PM EST. See you guys there!

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah! Finally! The Princess Bride makes it! I only hope that I don't have to go out of town on Friday. On Friday, the greatest game ever to be played, shall be played. The battle of wits! Now then, I'm off to find the six fingered man. And hopefully I will see everyone on Friday.

• Brohoof 3
Badges

It's been so long since I've seen Princess Bride, and I don't even think I really watched it. Looking forward to seeing it again. Mulan, I don't think I've ever seen, but I think I know what it's about, an it sounds good.

I've never seen Princess Bride either so I'm pretty sure I'll be watching... I do remember seeing Mulan as a kid but have absolutely no memory of it whatsoever so it'll be nice seeing it again  :lol:

I forgot to vote! D: Oh well.

Yay, Princess Bride won! Er... Not that I like that movie or anything....

As for Mulan, I don't think I've ever seen it.

Badges

Well, I might miss Mulan, because I'll be watching an episode of Lost, which'll take around 45 minutes. However, I'm not missing Princess Bride, so I'll just save is until after that. Anyway, see you guys tomorrow at 4! Or a little bit before 4.

I'm putting out Star Trek: First Contact as my nomination for next week. Yeah, I've seen it more times than I can count, but it's my favorite of the movies starring the TNG cast.

I've never seen Princess Bride either so I'm pretty sure I'll be watching... I do remember seeing Mulan as a kid but have absolutely no memory of it whatsoever so it'll be nice seeing it again  :lol:

Same here. That's the way it goes with most of the movies we watch. I saw Mulan a week after it hit theaters and maybe once after that on TV. Except for a song, I remember very little.

The Princess Bride is the opposite. It's one of those few movies that I watched over 9000 times as a kid and thoroughly memorized.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1
Badges

It's now twelve noon EST where I live. I have a very important, yet embarrassing question. It's been so long since I was actually home for the movies, that I don't remember where I'm supposed to go to get the stream! Somebody help!

It's now twelve noon EST where I live. I have a very important, yet embarrassing question. It's been so long since I was actually home for the movies, that I don't remember where I'm supposed to go to get the stream! Somebody help!

www.equestria.tv :P

I'm putting out Star Trek: First Contact as my nomination for next week. Yeah, I've seen it more times than I can count, but it's my favorite of the movies starring the TNG cast.

Same here. That's the way it goes with most of the movies we watch. I saw Mulan a week after it hit theaters and maybe once after that on TV. Except for a song, I remember very little.

The Princess Bride is the opposite. It's one of those few movies that I watched over 9000 times as a kid and thoroughly memorized.

Yeah the song is probably the memorable part of the movie...man mulan is old. :P

Too bad for having no gore...saw an epic movie last night.

I vote for Upside Down as next weeks movie. 

Edited by Parsleyshy
  • Brohoof 1

www.equestria.tv :P

Yeah the song is probably the memorable part of the movie...man mulan is old. :P

Too bad for having no gore...saw an epic movie last night.

I vote for Upside Down as next weeks movie. 

The song is the most memorable part of "First Contact" too! One of the most epic things to come out of anything Star Trek is Zefram Cochran's choice of music to launch by!

Oh, and thanks very much for the link!

Well, for next week I'd make a request for Time Bandits and  A Goof

Treasure Planet
Pirates of the Carribean
Spirited Away
mr bean totally disaster movie!
Nemo
A goofy Movie
Asterix & Obelix
Killer Klowns from outer space

[Just some thoughts]

And this - I'd be all for watching the Mr. Bean disaster movie or A Goofy movie

I had to leave before the end of Princess Bride friday  :(

Anyway for next friday, I'm voting for... Superman/Batman: Public Enemies!

• Brohoof 1

I had to leave before the end of Princess Bride friday  :(

Anyway for next friday, I'm voting for... Superman/Batman: Public Enemies!

I second this vote. I've been trying to get Superman/Batman: Public Enemies since the first time I attended movie night :P Unfortunately I had to miss the Princess Bride last week week because of some health problems, but I have high hopes of watching all of both movies this week. :)

• Brohoof 1

For next friday movie night i want to suggest A night at the Roxbury.. For those of you that haven't seen it before.. all you need too know is that it is funny. ;)

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Can we watch Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix? 

I don't know the movie choices can somebody tell me? 

if we can't watch harry Potter the order of phoenix I can choose from the other list :) 

I would like to suggest Iron Man and Iron Man 2, since the next movie is going to come out on March 3, so we would get ready to watch the next one.  :D

can we suggest anime movies if so i suggest case closed phantom on baker street. also can someone link me the stream? kind of lazy atm

Edited by AzureFlames

Um.... I've been wanting to see a Harry Potter movie. I guess I'll start with the first one. I don't know the name of it (going to check google now) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. 
Never heard of that one but I hope its good! If its not, tell me and I'll change my request.

Badges

I'd like to request Bleach:Fade to Black. I'm pretty sure it's only a 12, although it might be kind of confusing for anyone who hasn't watched/read Bleach before, so if that's not possible as a request then put me down for Wall-E I suppose. :)

• Mr Dash pinned this topic
  • Mr Dash pinned and featured this topic