Apple      Bloom

Friday Movie Night Request Thread

Suggesting Jurassic Park and Lost World double feature again.

(edited)

This week's poll is up!

Please remember to choose either two movies or one trilogy/double feature. If you choose more than that, your votes will not be counted. Also, keep in mind that if a trilogy or double feature wins, only it will be shown.

Edited by Apple Bloom

Badges

Plenty of movies I like this time, going for Hitchhiker and Kung Fu Hustle.

I keep forgetting to suggest movies. So I will suggest for next Friday before I forget again. Labyrinth.

Let's dance the magic dance.

Badges

I know! We could watch The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie.

The poll is now closed.

With 7 and 6 votes respectively, this week's winners are The Iron Giant and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A schedule thread will be posted later today with detailed showtimes.

Badges

If I may suggest, (for a future movie showing).

Daring Do Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I am not sure if it is acceptable, but what about Reservoir Dogs?

(edited)

For next week, I am gonna suggest two movies that seem random for a double feature until you realize  they are made by the same people.

Jumanji and Zathura.

Also, when my movies get picked, (optimisum mode ingage) let the people vote of which one we watch first. I really don't care, I like both movies so much.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

Badges

I am not sure if it is acceptable, but what about Reservoir Dogs?

That movie wouldn't be appropriate. Most R rated films aren't allowed anyway.

Badges

Going to vote for The Lion King since it just turned 20 recently. 

(edited)

I would love to do this! xD

So where do you watch/ show it? Online? Somewhere?

And where is this poll?

Sorry for being the newbie asking too many questions!

We should watch the princess bride at somepoint. :) Love that movie! xD

Okay, Equestria TV is open in a tab, how do you log in with poniverse for the first time? Just log in? I might've messed up my password I'll try again...

Nnope- didn't work- when I click account it goes the CyTube, when my user/password don't work??

Edited by MidnightSnowflake

@,that's because you need an different account on equestriaTV. you can just make a new one on there!

also, the movies that won this week, The Iron Giant and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, will be shown in the CMC clubhouse this evening! (atleast, evening in my timezone)

(edited)

I actually saw the iron giant recentlly.

I'll probably watch something next Friday.

Thank You!

On that site, can you change your user once you make an account?

Edited by MidnightSnowflake

(edited)

I would love to do this! xD

So where do you watch/ show it? Online? Somewhere?

And where is this poll?

Sorry for being the newbie asking too many questions!

We should watch the princess bride at somepoint. :) Love that movie! xD

Okay, Equestria TV is open in a tab, how do you log in with poniverse for the first time? Just log in? I might've messed up my password I'll try again...

Nnope- didn't work- when I click account it goes the CyTube, when my user/password don't work??

On that site, can you change your user once you make an account?

Friday Movie Night, along with our other events all take place in Equestria.TV. Every Thursday or Friday a thread is posted in the Equestria.TV subforum with a detailed schedule and a link to the channel where the event will take place. All you have to do is click the link and be there at the scheduled time. The movie stream will play on its own, so you don't have to do anything. In fact, you don't even have to sign up unless you want to chat.

If you do want to sign up, unfortunately you won't be able to use your Poniverse account. Poniverse account integration is planned, but has not been implemented yet. Instead, you will have to click the register button at the top right and make a new account. Don't worry though. It's a quick and simple process.

Unlike MLP Forums, multiple accounts are not forbidden. If you want to make a new account, all you have to do is register with a new name using the same process you did the first time. Just be aware that sock puppeting (or pretending to be two different people) is not allowed. You can check the rules in the Message of the Day box for details.

As for the movie poll, you can read the OP of this thread for details. Basically, a new poll is created every Monday from the suggestions in this thread. On Wednesday, the poll is closed and a winner is chosen. That's why you don't see a poll. Check back sometime between Monday night and Wednesday night if you want to vote.

There's no such thing as too many questions here, so if you have anymore, feel free to ask!

Edited by Apple Bloom

Badges

(edited)

Thank you! :)

And in the middle of my questions there, there was a movie request! ;)

Thanks again!

Wait, can't you sign in as a guest and chat? Or when you do movie night do you have to have a account?

post-28503-0-09839100-1406918886.jpeg

Edited by KatieBelle

(edited)

Thank you! :)

And in the middle of my questions there, there was a movie request! ;)

Thanks again!

Wait, can't you sign in as a guest and chat? Or when you do movie night do you have to have a account?

I think guest should be enought, and for using guest I think you should simpy type in the name you want in the box that says Name and then click on the Guest Login.

Also we watched Princess Bride somewhat recently, not sure when. Think there's like 30 days before we watch a movie again. Of course feel free so suggest any movie as the mods will check if it's too soon or if they think it's inappropriate.

Edited by QueenDemandypants

I would like to ask for "A Brony Tale" to be played due to the fact the anyone that didn't go to a specific theater or a con recently, hasnt seen it.

Nominating Big Trouble in Little China!

That is the wierdest movie I have ever seen!

I will not watch it!

Anyway, we could watch the Lion King 1 or 2. :3 ?

A Brony Tale, possibly, and maybe Chicken Little.

How about Travis: A Soldier's Story, or, since it comes out really soon, The Amazing Spider-Man 2?