Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your least favourite member of the Mane Six?

RulesofRarity

Who is your least favourite member of the Mane Six?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Least favourite member of the Mane Six

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash

OOOoooohhh. That's a spicy take there.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Mane 6 to death. They'll all super cute. Each of them have their own strengths and weaknesses, but if had to choose, I'll go with Rarity.

Nothing against Rarity. I like her and all, but there's something about her character just didn't really click with me. I thought she was too snobby and privilege for her own good, and her over the top drama queen moments, while it was funny and entertaining for the first couple of seasons, but then it got annoying and old very fast later on.

Also, I might a lot of hate for this, but my close second least favorite of the Mane 6 was Fluttershy. Now hear me out! 

I love Fluttershy. I really do. She's adorable. However, similar to Rarity, there's some aspects about her character that really rubs me the wrong way. Her assertiveness was entertaining and hilarious for the first couple of seasons, but when she took it too far on her assertiveness, it gets me uncomfortable and very annoyed by her. Plus, I used to like her cuteness since the early days of the show, but after Season 5, her cute aspect of her character was gone.

Finally, I used to think that Fluttershy was the cutest character of the Mane 6, but now Pinkie Pie is the more cuter one and I find it pretty sad and ironic that The Element of Laughter is more cuter than The Element of Kindness, who was supposed to be cute one of the group.

So yeah, that's my take.

Fluttershy. I don't hate her, but she tends to blend into the background even more so than Applejack. I think Fluttershy is the most basic out of the mane six. I don't think there's a deeper layer to her like there is for the others. The rest of the mane six had big episodes early on that showed off how interesting they are. Twilight had Lesson Zero. Pinkie had Party of One. Applejack had The Last Roundup. Rarity had Suited For Success. Rainbow had Sonic Rainboom. None of Fluttershy's episodes stand out to me in the same way as these episodes for the other characters.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Like @TomDaBombMLPI love all the mane six but there are some who resonate better with me than others. The one who resonates the least with me would be Rarity. She definitely shines as bright as the others and she has really awesome fabulous episodes, but the whole fashion and high society thing is not so my cup of tea. My choice is definitely due to my personal bias.

Edited by Astral Soul
  • Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Mine would be Rainbow Dash. Her personality and design never appealed to me that much.

She is only good for how bad she is, lol. 

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash. I like all of the mane 6 but she's the one I like the least. Her ego sometimes makes me upset, she has an attitude that makes her come off as rude sometimes

On 2021-05-05 at 10:38 PM, JMTV99 said:

OOOoooohhh. That's a spicy take there.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Mane 6 to death. They'll all super cute. Each of them have their own strengths and weaknesses, but if had to choose, I'll go with Rarity.

Nothing against Rarity. I like her and all, but there's something about her character just didn't really click with me. I thought she was too snobby and privilege for her own good, and her over the top drama queen moments, while it was funny and entertaining for the first couple of seasons, but then it got annoying and old very fast later on.

Also, I might a lot of hate for this, but my close second least favorite of the Mane 6 was Fluttershy. Now hear me out! 

I love Fluttershy. I really do. She's adorable. However, similar to Rarity, there's some aspects about her character that really rubs me the wrong way. Her assertiveness was entertaining and hilarious for the first couple of seasons, but when she took it too far on her assertiveness, it gets me uncomfortable and very annoyed by her. Plus, I used to like her cuteness since the early days of the show, but after Season 5, her cute aspect of her character was gone.

Finally, I used to think that Fluttershy was the cutest character of the Mane 6, but now Pinkie Pie is the more cuter one and I find it pretty sad and ironic that The Element of Laughter is more cuter than The Element of Kindness, who was supposed to be cute one of the group.

So yeah, that's my take.

Well I agree, I think Pinkie is cuter than Fluttershy 😂😂

(edited)

I've got three actually, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity.

Never liked their egotistical or arrogant personalities. Especially Rainbow Dash.

The only thing I like about them is their designs and... yeah that's literally it.

Edited by horses are weird
edit :)
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
(edited)
1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Probably Rarity since she manipulates a lot of situations even though she has the talent to pull off most things herself

I also don't like her that much. I find her too elitist. 

Edited by -Solstice-
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie. But in season 1, it was more due to my personality being quite different from hers; she was not unlikeable by any means (at least from what I remember). In season 2 onwards, she was not just highly sociable, but became more obnoxious on many occasions. Izzy from the movie reminds me of what season 1 Pinkie was like. Though I have heard that, unfortunately, what happened to Pinkie also happened to Izzy.

• Brohoof 2

I really don't like Pinkie all that much.... Mainly in the very early seasons though. In the later ones she's a bit more tolerable. 

• 1 year later...
On 2017-12-18 at 8:48 AM, SparklingSwirls said:

Yeah, I can't think of any super negative traits that she has. There's really nothing about Twilight that immediately turns people away, like RD's big ego or how overdone Pinkie and Fluttershy are.

Her overreactions are very annoying and predictable and she's boring