Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there any choice one of the characters made that would be hard for you to make?

Moonstarleader101

Freeing Discord in "Twilight's Kingdom". After his betrayal, I wouldn't have been able to trust him again. He didn't even seem to care about his friendship with Fluttershy, he only regretted what he did after Tirek betrayed him.

• Brohoof 8

I don't think I would have been as easy going toward Discord as Fluttershy was in Keep Calm and Flutter On. Hey, her compassion worked, but I don't think I would have been quite as willing to surrender an Element of Harmony.

• Brohoof 2

Choosing between saving my friends but by giving up my power. Not because power is more important than friendship, but because I am the only one left with the strength to stop Tirek now. Sure, if I save my friends maybe we can save the day together, but there is no guarantee.

being Spike and Twi mistreating me for the majority of season one.....once i save the crystal empire I'm leaving BYE!!!!

Edited by woodchunks66
  • Brohoof 1

I've always thought that Coloratura was faced with a really hard choice between preserving her career and expressing herself. I'm not sure what I would have done in that situation.

Movie Spoilers:

Spoiler

The decision that Twilight made to steal the orb from Queen Nova.  Choosing between the decision to steal a powerful artifact that could save my home from dangerous enemies after all hope seems lost, or not doing so and hopefully maintaining a decent relationship with those that rejected our cries for help in our darkest hour, hoping that they might change their minds.  That would be a really really hard choice for me to make, and I understand why Twilight believed stealing the orb was necessary.

• Brohoof 3