Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning an arena outside of time and space rp

reader8363

I'm thinking of doing a rp about a tournament outside of time and space (anthro/human based)

Rules:

No op characters,

be sure to leave the rp instead of not going

Application:

Name

Race (human included)

Weapon

Link

I'll be rping as Shadow and Rose Beast

FOR EXAMPLE:

Name: Shadow Beast

Race: Hybrid

Weapon: Scythe, Giant Blade Sword, and Shadow Magic

Link: https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/shadow-beast-r8717/

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Mirage

Race: Unicorn

Weapons: A pair of daggers

Abilities: Sensory manipulation (essentially, she's able to control senses of herself and others.  She's only able to control one single sense at a time though, and she must be able to see her victim for her powers to work. She's also limited to using her power on one person at the time) and telekinesis.  

Personality: Mirage is carefree and reckless in nature. She has a straightforward mind, and often tackles issues with a "hands on" approach (which more often than not, involve some sort of violence).  She enjoys fighting, and rarely flee from battle regardless how futile it might seem.

Backstory:  Mirage have had a rather normal life. Her family wasn't rich but they never had to worry about having food on the table and a roof over their head. Upon discovering her ability to manipulate the senses, she convinced her parents to send to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns where she planned to master her ability enough to become a world famous illusionist, but after she discovered the limitations of her abilities she dropped out. She then spent the next few years working as a tour guide but after getting fired, she choose to become a thief.  

Sorry that I'm so brief on the backstory, but it's hard to write a backstory when there's so little information about the setting.  And tell me if there's anything more I should add.

Also, @reader8363 would you mind if I asked  you to post a character sheet of your other character?  

Edited by Yamet

• 4 weeks later...