Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello... Again.

Here No Longer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was on here before, actually. But I had issues memorizing my password. Silly me.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Began around the end of Season 3, I became obsessed with the memes and played on the Versus Ponyville servers. I also had friends on a forum I was on before then who had interest in the show. By Season 4's premiere I became fairly engrossed in it.

Hello Again.

tenor.gif?itemid=5578314

My new name is Duzzki, Mostly since my old name carries a bad stigma around Reddit, and also because my memory sucks. The ones who know me might know I've been a gamer all of my life, though now is a troubling time for me. I can't really play anything now. I am also a Star Trek fan (I don't consider myself a Trekkie, toxic fandom). I've actually been binge watching all of the Star Trek series and movies and am currently on Voyager. I also really like watching other cartoons, like We Bare Bears or Star Vs the Forces of Evil.

Well, I screwed that up. It was quite fun for the hour that it lasted... Couldn't keep it up for too long anyways... Fooey.

• Brohoof 3

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play, help each other and discuss about everything. We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don'r forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 1