Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which new EG design is your favorite?

ShootingStar159

I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I love Pinkie’s new design.

F7F5C621-9A29-4043-9E60-9124FDFC6CEC.thumb.jpeg.3a4fb118277fbf431fa84960a33f73cd.jpeg

I can’t even really say what it is exactly. Her new look is fairly juvenile given her age, but it just works so well for her. Which one is your favorite? (Expecting a lot of Rainbow answers)

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 4

My favorites of the new designs are Twilight Sparkle, Rarity & Applejack.

Spoiler

I like Rarities top, Twilight's top & skirt & Applejacks new T-shirt.

large.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I'm sorry - I'm not that familiar with EG - is there a before-tween-after comparison?

I watched the Camp one, and it was okay.

Before

5AA27372-586E-4695-8511-A0B0855DE44E.thumb.jpeg.2ca33184f0a13815927edbba79d65ebc.jpeg

6B353F3D-158D-482B-8ABE-56579CB200D2.jpeg.23304eadcba9411de7090a021bfd885d.jpeg

and After

AE2EB135-B2CB-4278-9EAF-B2B212CE73BA.thumb.jpeg.c950598296151f438811018e345b08b8.jpeg

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 4

I'll admit that I do prefer Sunset's outfit from Friendship Games--it's the jacket and pants combination that won me over--as opposed to what she's wearing in the new series but perhaps I'll slowly come to accept her change. Sci-Twi didn't really need an outfit change as she had only worn the one from the three specials well, during those specials, so it would have been nice had she been allowed to wear it a little while longer. As for everyone else, I have no opinion on them but at least Applejack got to keep her iconic Stetson hat.

• Brohoof 2

While I obviously want to say Rarity, I think that I'm going to have to give this one to Twilight. It's just the right balance between academic/intelligent looking and adventurous/fun. It makes her look like somebody who has a massive intellect and takes her grades very seriously, but doesn't let it prevent them from having fun.

I'm not a huge fan of Rainbow Dash's new design though. It looks like they made more masculine/sporty just for the sake of it. I don't know, it just looks sort of tacky to me. Maybe I'll grow on it in time.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to give it to either Sunset, Rarity or Fluttershy. I actually prefer Fluttershy's new outfit compared to her previous white tank top style. I adore Sunsets new outfit and more messy hair style. It caught me off at first, but I slowly warmed up to it. With Rarity I always liked her outfits and design the most in the Equestria Girls series, and this one also looks  just as fantastic. Something about Rarity just translates really well into the Equestria Girls series. The rest look really good, but those are my 3 favorite redesigns.

Edited by ultrairongorilla
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

RD is my favorite pony/rainboom member, therefore I'll say I'm a little biased towards liking her more, but I really do like her new design with her athletic pants, it looks better on her than her ugly old skirt she wore. RD isn't the type of person to wear skirts, I'm glad they picked something that she would realistically wear.     

• Brohoof 1