Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Looking for a 1x1 or small group roleplay

Micah

I am looking for a couple people to roleplay with, preferably 1x1 or a small group. I also prefer roleplaying on discord if we can!

On average I write 3-6 paragraphs per reply, and I usually play as more then one character, often 2-3, not counting side/minor characters.

I have a few ideas for some roleplays that I am interested in, most of them are vague though; (I really like playing as royalty if you can tell, lmao sorry)

• Rising tensions between two empires (ex. Equestria vs a non-cannon civilization)
  • A a royal next-gen roleplay, where the royal children have to save their parents due to them being banished by some sort of evil entity/group (Parents can also be killed instead of just banished.)
  • A a royal next-gen roleplay, where the royal children have to fight back against one of their own who has gone corrupt in a nightmare moon-like fashion.
  • A roleplay where the world is in a dystpoian version of itself (as seen in mlp episode "The Cutie Remark")

I am not interested in;

• Romance roleplays (there can be romance in our roleplay, I just don't want to do a roleplay revolving around romance)
  • Overpowered characters (I am fine with alicorns, hybrids, human-gone-pony, demi-gods, honestly most things.. Just don't make your character the creator of the universe, please?)

And while those are things I would really like to roleplay, I am also open to suggestions!

If you really want to roleplay, its best you message me on discord. ( Pangur Bán#1537 )

blinkie__f2u__by_deitarune-dabvn20.gif

See you soon.

Edited by Pangur Ban

how do you Like the old Roman empire finds a portal to equestrian and they start a conquest! (kinda weak but I've got a couple more)

gotcha 

3 minutes ago, Pangur Ban said:

Alrighty! Message me with what you wanna do?

Yeah maybe we could do an RP that takes place in a dystopian future and there would be two massive thriving cities that would be extremely technologically advanced plus there would be tons of survivors in the wasteland between the cities. Plus there would be a never ending war between the two cities to! :)  

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still open? The dystopian future sounds interesting but are you okay with taking a scenario presented in the Cutie Remark episode and basing an RP on it? Like in the King Sombra timeline but the story focuses on what the characters are doing in it?

On 1/13/2018 at 7:15 AM, EQ_Theta said:

Is this still open? The dystopian future sounds interesting but are you okay with taking a scenario presented in the Cutie Remark episode and basing an RP on it? Like in the King Sombra timeline but the story focuses on what the characters are doing in it?

Sure!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2018 at 7:49 PM, Scare Effect said:

Well seems fun I am down for any kind of RP you like

Just message me, I'd be more then happy to write the plot

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2018 at 8:41 AM, Moonbacon said:

I am absolutely desperate to do a " Rising tensions between two empires " type RP for months now.

Can you message me? Preferably on discord? ( Pangur Bán#1537 )

• 3 weeks later...