Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batonya's pure art

Batonya12561

32 minutes ago, HeavenlySun said:

You drew these? If you did, then you draw well.  I've always been a fan of cyborg-art!

How long have you done this?

Now I will not say for sure, but I spent somewhere around  3-4 days on a cyborg. It was a time when I did not yet have a graphics tablet, and I had to do whole lineart using SAI's vector. 

Then I selected the zones inside the lineart and painted them by mouse. All the shadows were done in a similar way- vector of shadow border, selection, color.

Ooover and over again. Probably, then I had steel patience, since I managed to draw all this arts with a computer mouse.

59 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Whoah, that's.... definitely some arts. Makes me wish I could learn to draw too.

Then just go and learn. It's not as difficult as it seems. The main thing is not to wait for something amazing at once. At first, we all draw a complete mess, and only in time gain experience.I burned my first "cool" drawings a year ago, because I was afraid that someone would see it :D
Today I'm a little sorry for this decision. After all, no matter how bad they are, they are still a part of me, part of the path that I have traveled. So, if you're drawing mess, then just draw it! Do not be afraid to do something that is not beautiful. Just do it, take criticism, draw conclusions, correct your mistakes. This is the only way to learn something truly, and it's not just about drawing, it's about everything.

Well, I'll probably upload the rest of the arts in next few days.

classy_rainbow_dash_portrait_by_batonya1

• Brohoof 3

11 hours ago, Batonya12561 said:

Now I will not say for sure, but I spent somewhere around  3-4 days on a cyborg. It was a time when I did not yet have a graphics tablet, and I had to do whole lineart using SAI's vector. 

Then I selected the zones inside the lineart and painted them by mouse. All the shadows were done in a similar way- vector of shadow border, selection, color.

Ooover and over again. Probably, then I had steel patience, since I managed to draw all this arts with a computer mouse.

Then just go and learn. It's not as difficult as it seems. The main thing is not to wait for something amazing at once. At first, we all draw a complete mess, and only in time gain experience.I burned my first "cool" drawings a year ago, because I was afraid that someone would see it :D
Today I'm a little sorry for this decision. After all, no matter how bad they are, they are still a part of me, part of the path that I have traveled. So, if you're drawing mess, then just draw it! Do not be afraid to do something that is not beautiful. Just do it, take criticism, draw conclusions, correct your mistakes. This is the only way to learn something truly, and it's not just about drawing, it's about everything.

Well, I'll probably upload the rest of the arts in next few days.

classy_rainbow_dash_portrait_by_batonya1

Inspirational. I think that I want to learn how to draw, too. Do you have any tutorial recommendations, for a potential artist?

• 2 weeks later...

Remember that you are able to add the link to your pages to your signature (edited via Account Settings). It will help you to avoid posting it in every instance you wish to share your art and will also be present in any post you make. ^^

3 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Remember that you are able to add the link to your pages to your signature (edited via Account Settings). It will help you to avoid posting it in every instance you wish to share your art and will also be present in any post you make. ^^

Ah, yep. I completely forgot about it.

9 minutes ago, internet pone said:

Oh I love this one. So geometric! =>

What program do you use for digital drawing?

I'm using PaintToolSAI 2.0 and a bit of Photoshop CS6, but just for things like filters, if I can't get the wanted effect in SAI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...