Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your fav and least fav CMC?

Azureth

can... I say I don't have a least favourite? ...or favourite for that matter, but I guess I would rate them from sweetie belle being my favourite and scooaloo being my least..

• Brohoof 1

Scootaloo is my favorite, followed by Apple Bloom. Sweetie Belle is last only because I think she is the least developed. Yeah, she wants to be like her big sister, yeah, she is similar in personality, but she just isn't as interesting.

Note: I would include Gabby and Babs Seed, but they just haven't appeared enough.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 3

My ranking would be as follows:

1. Scootaloo
  2. Sweetie Belle
  3. Apple Bloom
  4. Gabby
  5. Babs Seed

Scootaloo has always been my favorite. I like her attitude, and her inability to fly makes her character interesting (and gave us one of the most touching moments in the entire series in "Flight to the Finish"). Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle are essentially tied. I prefer Sweetie Belle as a character (she's easily one of the most adorable characters in the show), but I feel Apple Bloom has had better episodes. We haven't seen much of Gabby or Babs yet, which I hope will change in the remaining seasons. Both characters have a lot of potential, especially due to them being CMCs outside Ponyville, and it would be a shame for that to go to waste.

• Brohoof 3

Sweetie Belle has to be my favorite. Feel like she has the most realistic relationship with her sister out of the trio. Least favorite is Scootaloo, just don't like all the fangirling that she does.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite is probably Applebloom, least favorite is Scootaloo. Like the OP, I don't NOT like my least favorite, she just doesn't endear me with her personality as much as the other two. Basically, Applebloom is the one I'd enjoy being around the most.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

i-dont-believe-in-the-no-win-scenario.jp

I honestly am struggling to come up with a favorite and least favorite. Every thought that might lend itself to choosing a lesser CMC character leads me to recall a moment that elevated that character to highly endearing status. 

I got nothing!

• Brohoof 4

My least favorite would have to be Apple Bloom as she is the member of the CMC I see having the least story potential while Sweetie Belle and especially Scootaloo offer much more.

I would say that Scootaloo would be the most interesting out of the three, however I have always really liked Sweetie Belle and her relationship with Rarity, so it's hard for me to pick my favorite out of those two.

• Brohoof 2

Favorite CMC would be Scootaloo, she's the most adventures of the group and I really like her relationship with RD (RD is also my favorite pony). Least favorite CMC would probably be Apple Bloom, she doesn't really seem super interesting and I don't honestly care for her singing voice either.  

Babs. Babs gets my vote. I want to see her again and I want that to happen noooooooooooooooow. As Apple Bloom would put it. She deserved at least one more major appearance after getting her cutie mark, but the voice actress was not on board after season 3. Such a shame.

Least favorite might be Apple Bloom, but I like all of them in their own way. Apple Bloom just happens to be the one I like the least.

• Brohoof 1

My favourite would be Apple Bloom since she’s my second all time favourite in general, but Scootaloo is getting real close to taking that spot. :ooh: My least favourite would be Sweetie Belle. I don’t dislike her by any means, I’m enjoying her episodes and personality quite a bit. But if I have to choose, I appreciate the other two just a liiiiittle more.

• Brohoof 1

For me the three of them are close to each other but I'm a bit biased towards Sweetie Belle because among the CMC's solo episodes my favorite is "For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils", on least favorite I would have to call a tie between AB and Scoots but still only one step behing Sweetie Belle. They're all great anyway.

Don't have a least favorite as the other two are in a perpetual tie in my mind with equal stuff to love and dislike about them.

But now who could my favorite be........sorry can't think of it at the moment.:orly:

In general, I've honestly not found the CMC to be that interesting, and I've found the CMC episodes in general to be lackluster in comparison to the rest of the series. They can honestly almost get annoying at times, and that bothers me. But I do have a pretty definitive favorite and least favorite.

Favorite- Apple Bloom, because I find her to be the most relatable of the five, plus I actually disagree with  people who say "she has little story potential (in comparison to the others)" because, in my opinion, they've probably done basically all they could with Scootaloo (aside from making her suddenly able to fly), and Sweetie Belle (She may have some story potential if there was more to her, because she honestly just feels as simple as "Rarity's sister").

Least Favorite- Scootaloo. I actually find her to be somewhat of an inconsiderate, self-centered jerk (it really shows in the earlier seasons). Also her obsession with Rainbow Dash is almost creepy in my view, and her attitude towards things doesn't really resonate well with me.

How I'd rank the five (including Gabby and Babs Seed):

1. Apple Bloom

2. Gabby

3. Sweetie Belle

4. Babs Seed

5. Scootaloo

Well since my favorite pony has been Apple Bloom since Season 2 and 2011... Well, she would be my favorite CMC out of all of them, and my least favorite would be Scootaloo, Scootaloo just never got me, I mean she is a cool pony and all but ehh... Her design doesn't look great in my opinion and personality isn't my favorite. I like her, she just is my least favorite.

I like the most Sweetie Belle. She's so cute, nice, and I think even most clever from CMC ^^ And the least I like Scootaloo. She's too "awesome" for me. I kinda don't like RD too and Scootaloo is very similar to her. 

• 1 month later...

For me it's a tie between Apple Bloom and Scooaloo, so it's reallyyyyy hard to choose just one of them as my favorite. :adorkable: I guess, if I really had to choose one, it would be Apple Bloom. I love her personality and how she's a country girl and all that. I also love her color design. Her voice is also really cute. :catface: 

Sweetie Belle would be my least favorite. It's not that I hate her, she just isn't as interesting to me as the rest of the CMC.

• Brohoof 1