Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your fav and least fav CMC?

Azureth

For me it lines up with the powerpuff girls they are losely based off. Sweetie Belle is my favourite and Scootaloo is my least favourite. I like Sweetie because she's cute but I don't like Scootaloo as much mostly because of her personality, it's the same reason I don't like Rainbow Dash as much as the rest of the mane 6. I still really like all three of them though, and all 6 of the main cast, and even scootaloo is one of the better characters in the show in general.

Sweetie's definitely the best, while Scoots is always just, sorta there in the background and usually only throws out a couple lines if any, usually just supporting what the other two are saying.

Image of grass:

G R A S S.jpg

My favorite crusader have always been Sweetie Belle, ever since she rocked that lullaby with Fluttershy. Least favorite? Guess I have to pick Scootaloo... I don't know if I would want an episode where she learns to fly, but she needs something to make her character more interesting. Definitely more screentime, for starters.

• 2 years later...

I like all of the CMC, so this was a pretty hard choice. For my favorite I would probably have to pick Scootaloo, but it's really close with Sweetie Belle. For least favorite, I would say Apple Bloom.

Ever since I started watching the show, Scootaloo has stood out to me. She's kinda like a mini-RD, which I think is pretty cute. Her personality, like all of the CMC, was just so fun. Plus, I really like her design. Now, I have always wanted her to fly at some point. It would've been such a cool arch for her to finally be able to fly, after all the struggling she's gone through. It would've been a great way to signify how determination, hard-work, and patience pay off in the end. So I was kinda upset when the show went a different route with her character; it just seemed like wasted potential. But nevertheless, I still like her character.

I feel Sweetie Belle has been pretty consistently great, so that's why she's so close to being my favorite. There's nothing wrong with AppleBloom, I just prefer the others. They just seem a little more interesting to me. But remember, I like 'em all ^^.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I actually like them all pretty much equally and I 100% don't have a "least favorite" one. They are amazing characters and I prefer them even over their big sisters. :)
In fact, they are all so equally amazing, that it's really hard to pick a favorite here. They just have to be together, you know? :kindness: If I have to pick one though, it's Sweetie Belle. I enjoy all of them, but I enjoyed her the most. I always like her "smart" ideas, she is always fun. And I like all of her interests. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

My most favorite is Scootaloo since she has a very interesting backstory and personality and my least favorite is Apple Bloom. I still like Apple Bloom but she's the least interesting to me out of all three of them.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gabby is the best member in my opinion, love that girl. Apple Bloom & Sweetie Belle are next and then Scootaloo is my least favorite.

• Brohoof 2

Of the OG CMC, Sweetie Belle just takes the cake for me. But when you factor in later additions it's Gabby for me. Fucking love her (and GabbyxSpike)!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sweetie Belle is my favorite CMC because of her "sisters" episodes with Rarity & Scootaloo is my least favorite due to her worship of Rainbow Dash. 

Apple Bloom is in the middle because a majority of her episodes revolved around the same premise of finding her cutie mark. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1