Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Maud Pie a CHS student?

ShadowSJG

Considering that in MLP she's a Ph.D., I think it's safe to say Equestria Girls' Maud is by now at least a university student. after all, Sci-Twi's Shining Armour had already graduated from Crystal Prep.

I would think she would be, because she has been seen in the background during the Dazzling's performance, and most of the time people who aren't exactly school-aged anymore (like granny smith) have still been at the school, either as visitors or staff members, so if Maud's not a student at CHS I think she would still be connected to the school in some other way. 

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

I would think she would be, because she has been seen in the background during the Dazzling's performance, and most of the time people who aren't exactly school-aged anymore (like granny smith) have still been at the school, either as visitors or staff members, so if Maud's not a student at CHS I think she would still be connected to the school in some other way. 

1. I was wondering, she was giving a lecture at the CHS museuem though.

4 minutes ago, ShadowSJG said:

1. I was wondering, she was giving a lecture at the CHS museuem though.

It could be because she was making a college presentation :huh: . I DO think she was a CHS student before graduating, however :icwudt:

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

It could be because she was making a college presentation :huh: . I DO think she was a CHS student before graduating, however :icwudt:

I mean, is she currently a CHS student now? She was in the latest short about a play.

3 minutes ago, ShadowSJG said:

I mean, is she currently a CHS student now? She was in the latest short about a play.

A play? Wasn't it a presentation :huh: ? well, I still stick to the idea she's in college, and her presentation was volunteering for CHS 

12 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

A play? Wasn't it a presentation :huh: ? well, I still stick to the idea she's in college, and her presentation was volunteering for CHS 

Oh no, there's a new short that has come out.

8 minutes ago, ShadowSJG said:

Oh no, there's a new short that has come out.

Oh yeah, there's a tread around of new shorts released by Discovery Family Go app. I'll check 'em tomorrow, or later in the morning technically :dash: 

I'm going to assume that Maud is either in college or university and that the reason she's been seen at CHS is because she was there to support Pinkie. Then again, she could have been there as an alumnus though considering she has only made sporadic appearances, anything is certain.

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2017 at 10:17 PM, Red Cedar said:

Considering that in MLP she's a Ph.D., I think it's safe to say Equestria Girls' Maud is by now at least a university student. after all, Sci-Twi's Shining Armour had already graduated from Crystal Prep.

Maybe Gloriosa Daisy (from Legend of Everfree) is one of them too.