Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brohoofs and other reaction images not showing up on my posts

Batbrony

In the wake of the latest update, a most peculiar issue has popped up.  I can still brohoof/react to people's posts, and I see their brohoof count.  But for some bizarre reason, I cannot see any brohoofs or other reactions to my own posts/status updates (I get notified when they happen, I simply can't see them).  Any advice or solutions for rectifying this?

• Brohoof 3

36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

This same thing happens to me as well. 

When someone likes something I post in a Status Update the only way I'm able to see it is in my profile feed.

Same here.

6 hours ago, Batbrony said:

In the wake of the latest update, a most peculiar issue has popped up.  I can still brohoof/react to people's posts, and I see their brohoof count.  But for some bizarre reason, I cannot see any brohoofs or other reactions to my own posts/status updates (I get notified when they happen, I simply can't see them).  Any advice or solutions for rectifying this?

Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Try that and see if the images start showing up. 

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Try that and see if the images start showing up. 

I didn't try this, but whatever happened, I'm able to see the brohoof images now on my posts, at least in this thread.  Thank you to whoever did something, if anyone did!  It's a Christmas Eve miracle! :muffins:  No wait... even better...

giphy.webp

• Brohoof 1