Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Murder on the Friendship Express OOC

Leavemealone

Link to Roleplay: https://mlpforums.com/topic/173813-murder-on-the-friendship-express/

In this roleplay, several passengers are traveling to a town on the outskirts of Equestria in a train (it’s a parody of Murder on the Orient Express). There are only 6 passengers, and one of them (a npc controlled by me) has been murdered! I have created a plot line, and I will tell one of the participants in PMs that they are the murderer (It might be me, who knows). The murderer has to pick the other passengers off, with me judging whether they die or not. Basically, it is not a normal RP, but a turn-based roleplay with me as the narrator. Each member posts like they would normally, controlling their OC and moving him/her around the train, doing basic actions. The murderer will post like the rest of us, moving his/her character around, acting normally. At my choice of time, I will converse with the murderer on the PMs and help them choose a victim, then decide whether they die or not and how. This roleplay has four slots, one of them being taken by me, and your character *must* be a non-Adventure/Fantasy character. They may be trained in weaponry, but they should be like a high class lord or lady from Canterlot. Here’s a link to mine:

Slots open:

1: @Drago Ryder

2: @WiiGuy2014

3: @Diamond Dynamite???

4: @reader8363

Edited by Capper

@Capper

If I cut out Unicorn Will's Disney magic, for this RP, can he play? Basic info can be found in the Google Docs link in my signature. You can say he's been reading stories among the noblemen of Canterlot. Little did he know, he's about to end up in a murder mystery novel himself....

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Capper

If I cut out Unicorn Will's Disney magic, for this RP, can he play? Basic info can be found in the Google Docs link in my signature. You can say he's been reading stories among the noblemen of Canterlot. Little did he know, he's about to end up in a murder mystery novel himself....

5 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Hmmm, this could be interesting. While she may not exactly be nobility, mind if I use Gale? The link is in my signature. If not, feel free to suggest any of the other characters in there. 

@WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder

You’re both accepted! Drago Ryder, something about Gale: is she civilized? I could not quite gather that from her description. If she is civilized/high cultured, then there is nothing to worry about. If she is not, I was ideally looking for ponies, so if you could possibly find a pony OC of yours that would be more appropriate? Note: only change the OC that you are using (ie. me changing from one to another) if Gale is not civilized. 

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah maybe my OC Techno could be in this! Like he could be on an adventure because he's board and yes his system of course dose have weaknesses! Anyways his character page is linked in my signature! :)

I’m sorry @Techno Universal, but your awesome OC Techno just isn’t cut out for this roleplay. I hope I can roleplay with you soon. 

Edited by Capper

8 minutes ago, Capper said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder

You’re both accepted!

I’m sorry @Techno Universal, but your awesome OC Techno just isn’t cut out for this roleplay. I hope I can roleplay with you soon. 

Yeah like in the RP I was going to have a number of issues in his system that would kill him if a killer got him but I guess it's okay if there's just absolutely no way for him to be in this RP. Like he would lay off his powers during the trip so he can enjoy himself but still it would make him vulnerable to the killer. Or even maybe someone hacks him and makes him the killer. :)

• Brohoof 1