Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where is everypony from?

GlitterMoon

Currently in a city called Manchester in England

40 minutes ago, Summerlicious Breeze said:

The netherlands, pretty much in the middle. I can cycle to the place that is the exact center of the country :D 

Is there an actual marker there to show this? if so, I feel you should link to an online photo of it :)

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Currently in a city called Manchester in England

Is there an actual marker there to show this? if so, I feel you should link to an online photo of it :)

yea, there is, look 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor de goudsberg middelpunt van nederland

I've been in that tower, it was pretty cool ^^ you could see really far because it's on top of a hill. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

That does seem cool. I note the boulder also...

https://middelpuntvannederland.nl/

yea, and there also is a third place that's called the middle of the netherlands XD I guess that's what you get when you live in such an odd shaped country, everything goes a little weird :derp: but that tower is the one I've been to, though I could also cycle to the other places, no problem, they're all pretty closeby. 

I was born in the least corrupt country in the world and lived on a farm with a Nova Scotia.

I come from the cold North itself as well as from the very fires of Hell, Iceland. It is a country where we still speak in the Old Norse (or closest to it, aside from Faroese (dammit Denmark, let our brothers go!) and Western Norwegian). 

Best country in the world! :umad:

Spoiler

1200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Iceland.svg.png

14 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

I am from Temse, Belgium, but I live in the United Arab Emarites.

I once lived in Belgium as well! In Brussels! :D I miss Belgium and the street I lived in, Opem. 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, JonasDarkmane said:

I come from the cold North itself as well as from the very fires of Hell, Iceland. It is a country where we still speak in the Old Norse (or closest to it, aside from Faroese (dammit Denmark, let our brothers go!) and Western Norwegian). 

Best country in the world! :umad:

Reveal hidden contents

1200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Iceland.svg.png

I once lived in Belgium as well! In Brussels! :D

that's cool! do you speak the language?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Naturelicious Tune said:

that's cool! do you speak the language?

Icelandic? Of course, I do! I am an Icelander born and raised! :D 

But if you mean one of the languages in Belgium, then no. I never got to learn Flemish, but I did start learning some French (I guess I was more in the Wallonian part of Brussels). 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, JonasDarkmane said:

Icelandic? Of course, I do! I am an Icelander born and raised! :D 

But if you mean one of the languages in Belgium, then no. I never got to learn Flemish, but I did start learning some French (I guess I was more in the Wallonian part of Brussels). 

say something in icelandic, i always wondered what it was like. French? nah, my family are in the flemish part. I do speak flemish, though.

Originally, I'm from London, England but then I moved to Tunbridge Wells--also in England--then to Calgary, Canada, then back to London for almost a year, back to Calgary, and finally to West Kelowna where I currently reside.