Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where is everypony from?

GlitterMoon

I hail from the glorious Brazilian Empire Brazil, i was borned and raised in a city in the state of São Paulo named Caieiras, where i live to this day.

Caieiras gets its name due to industry, mostly based on the production of Calcium Oxide(or "Cal", as it is called in Brazil) through the use of limestone kilns, and it carries the nickname of  "Pinetree City" for reasons you can probably guess.

Edited by GreenGreenWhirlWind
  • Brohoof 1

My friend lives in the sovereign Republic of Rob, an independent nation surrounded by the USA. The USA threatens him with violence if he doesn't pay what they call taxes and follow their laws, laws that he never consented to.

I'm from Quebec and I've been living in Montreal since I started university, but I've lived in several places in the US and South Korea for a short time too

UK. Somerset is my home county, but I think im kinda on my own down here in this forum. Theres a ton in Bristol, a few dotted around near me in general that I know, but no one really on MLP forums.

1 hour ago, Trotteurliciously Sauvage said:

Jesus you're still there ? What are you waiting for I have two empty room in my house :P

:lol: 

But seriously, next time I'm in Paris, I'll let you know! :P 

Edited by SparkliciousSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Trotteurliciously Sauvage said:

Cool ! I'll be there if you need a guide ! Paris is so much more than just the Eiffel Tower :orly:

Thanks! It's not only because of the tower I want to go, it's just one of the main reasons, but it's also because of the city itself, I find it very pretty, and there's also lots of trees, which I like!

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, NightmareLuna1996 said:

Thanks! It's not only because of the tower I want to go, it's just one of the main reasons, but it's also because of the city itself, I find it very pretty, and there's also lots of trees, which I like!

Paris is a really beautiful city though. Been there two times before, visited both the Eiffel tower and Louvre last time I were there.

• Brohoof 2

On 1/3/2018 at 1:22 AM, GreenGreenWhirlWind said:

I hail from the glorious Brazilian Empire Brazil, i was borned and raised in a city in the state of São Paulo named Caieiras, where i live to this day.

Caieiras gets its name due to industry, mostly based on the production of Calcium Oxide(or "Cal", as it is called in Brazil) through the use of limestone kilns, and it carries the nickname of  "Pinetree City" for reasons you can probably guess.

Nice to meet another Brazilian! I'm also born in São Paulo, in São Paulo city, and I lived in a small town called Itapecerica da Serra, but I live in a town called Vejle in Denmark now!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Night Storm said:

hmmm i guess im the only Oklahoma brony : / maybe i should move to Canada XD since canada ranked 8th in the safest country in the world  D : as for the usa....114th...

There are a couple of bronies from Oklahoma on here, I think. ^^