Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where is everypony from?

GlitterMoon

Born, raised, and still currently reside in south-central US. Blah. But over the last year we've talked about plans to move to New England. Still no clue how soon or how that'll work, but I just have to mention it every time because it is the first time I can actually feel any happiness about this subject.

• 11 months later...

Think I already posted here, but I was born in Washington State (I was actually born in Seattle), and I moved to Texas when I was 11 years old. 

I miss Washington. A lot. That place just felt like home to me, and Texas has not once felt that way for me. I feel like I don't belong here, I belong in Washington. You know, that part of the country where cougars aren't called "mountain lions" and jojos aren't called "potato wedges." As you can tell, I really identify with the state.

But seriously, though, I'd definitely listen to a song like Country Roads except about Washington and empathize with it. I have such nostalgia for the place. "World's @$$hole" my @$$. 

Edited by AngelDustlicious

The south-western corner of Virginia (the best area of VA). I was born in Roanoke and have always lived here (excluding my one year of college), but most of my raising outside of home was actually done in Salem, so I see that as my hometown more than Roanoke. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...