Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask A Wannabe

Wannabrony

If you wanna ask me some questions, here is the place to do so! But before you do, let me just tell you that I'm not as knowledgeable as the rest of y'all intelligent educated folks so please don't judge me too hard if I don't get something right. :adorkable: You're welcome to ask me anything, it's just that I have the option to not answer it if the question is something like, "What's your address?" or something along that line. So if you still want to ask me something after I told you that I will not tell you my home address, go ahead and I'll get back to you as soon as I have the time! (Which is almost all the time by the way)

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Ask A Wannabe
(edited)
5 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Okay I'll bite :nom: 

Why are you just a wannabe? :P 

Well I thought of that name when I first started watching the show, because I didn't have any merch or anything like a "true" brony :P. But since that's what I called myself on all social media sites, when I joined this one I decided to just keep the name! :)

Edited by Bronylicious Wannabe
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Bronylicious Wannabe said:

Well I thought of that name when I first started watching the show, because I didn't have any merch or anything like a "true" brony :P. But since that's what I called myself on all social media sites, when I joined this one I decided to just keep the name! :)

You don't have to have merch to be a brony though... at least I don't think so, unless there are some official rules? :sunbutt: But yeah you can call yourself whatever you want to :) 

• Brohoof 2

27 minutes ago, Ponimatronic said:

Why did you join this forums?

I don't have many people to talk to in real life, so when i saw that there's an mlp forum, I joined because I wanted to just have a little interaction with people and better yet people with the same hobbies as me! 

14 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Hai :3

How are you this fine Friday evening? :) Any fun plans for the weekend?

On this fine Friday night, I'm doing quite well! Listening to Broadway musical soundtracks and jazz helps me be less tense. :P And I also have nothing planned for the weekend except some homework and going onto the forums. (Although that isn't really a plan per say, it's more like an activity I do on a regular basis.) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Califorum said:

What do you think of me? lol

I think you're a nice person with an extremely creative mind! :lol: From the conversations that I have had with you, you seem like a person that has a passion for everything you like to do. (Which is a good thing!)

Edited by Wannabe Bronylicious

1 minute ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Are cartoons with ginormous anime eyes cute or cartoons with small black dotty eyes cute?

It depends on the characters really, I can't imagine anime characters with dot eyes and Dumbo with huge anime eyes either. But overall in general, I would prefer small black dotty eyes!

1 minute ago, luftschloss said:

Which musical is your favourite? :3

There are many good ones to choose from, but I'll have to go with one of the classics, West Side Story. All its music is just amazing and the plot is also quite original. And for newer and cinematic ones, it would be La La Land! Because personally, I love jazz and that movie also inspired me to go take a visit to LA last year and I had lots of fun!

• Brohoof 1

Hey! Why do you like Pinkie Pie? I like her because she reminds me of myself. Seriously, I feel like we are the same pony. 

What is your favorite food that they serve at Sugarcube Corner (AKA, cake, muffins, cupcakes... etc)? My favorite is cake of any kind.

Who is your favorite pet out of the Mane 6's pets? I honestly can't choose. I like Opalessense (sorry I don't know how to spell) and Angel for the same reason- because they act all sweet, but they're really kind of mean. But I love Gummy and Tank! Tank is so caring towards Rainbow, and I love how he can fly with a propeller! I love how Pinkie thinks Gummy is so capable of a lot of things- for example baking- but when she comes back home, he didn't do anything at all. I think that's the episode with Pinkie and Rainbow getting called by the map to figure out what's wrong with the griffons.

Also, how do I change my profile picture?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

Hey! Why do you like Pinkie Pie? I like her because she reminds me of myself. Seriously, I feel like we are the same pony

I like Pinkie because of her positive outlook on life. She helped me learn to become more positive and how to see the world a little differently. I know it sounds cliche, but I really think that this pink pony made me more satisfied with my life.

2 minutes ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

What is your favorite food that they serve at Sugarcube Corner (AKA, cake, muffins, cupcakes... etc)? My favorite is cake of any kind.

I love cake, and especially cheesecake! So I'll go with that. Blueberry cheesecake. Dang, now I'm hungry. :P

4 minutes ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

Who is your favorite pet out of the Mane 6's pets? I honestly can't choose. I like Opalessense (sorry I don't know how to spell) and Angel for the same reason- because they act all sweet, but they're really kind of mean. But I love Gummy and Tank! Tank is so caring towards Rainbow, and I love how he can fly with a propeller! I love how Pinkie thinks Gummy is so capable of a lot of things- for example baking- but when she comes back home, he didn't do anything at all. I think that's the episode with Pinkie and Rainbow getting called by the map to figure out what's wrong with the griffons.

Yep, you're correct! Actually, Tank and Gummy are also my favourite. I do like Gummy a little more though, because of his innocent look but deep thoughts as seen in the Slice of life episode. I thought it was hilarious.

7 minutes ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

Also, how do I change my profile picture?

Click your current profile picture on the right hand top corner, that'll take you to your profile page. Then in the left hand bottom corner of the profile picture box there's a smaller box which you can click on to change your profile picture! Just make sure that your picture is within the dimension requirements. After you uploaded your picture it'll take you to a screen where you can crop the picture and once that's done, click save and you're done! ^^

Yeah, Slice of Life was a great episode. Gummy is amazing. 

Thanks! I'm gonna find a good picture of Chancellor Puddinghead now (From the episode Hearths Warming Eve)

Also Hearts and Hooves Day is coming up! What are you doing to celebrate? I'm probably not gonna do anything. Maybe I'll just watch the Hearts and Hooves Day episode. I might buy chocolate at the store, though. I love chocolate. Oh wait! I still have a bunch of German chocolate at my house! I live in America, and I recently visited Germany and bought a lot of chocolate. I haven't finished it all yet, so maybe I'll eat some on Hearts and Hooves Day.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

Yeah, Slice of Life was a great episode. Gummy is amazing. 

Thanks! I'm gonna find a good picture of Chancellor Puddinghead now (From the episode Hearths Warming Eve)

Also Hearts and Hooves Day is coming up! What are you doing to celebrate? I'm probably not gonna do anything. Maybe I'll just watch the Hearts and Hooves Day episode. I might buy chocolate at the store, though. I love chocolate. Oh wait! I still have a bunch of German chocolate at my house! I live in America, and I recently visited Germany and bought a lot of chocolate. I haven't finished it all yet, so maybe I'll eat some on Hearts and Hooves Day.

I love chocolate too! (Except white chocolate. No white chocolate. :dry:) Since I don't have a special somepony right now, I guess I'll finish the rest of my 85% Cacao Lindt chocolate bar for Hearts and Hooves Day.