Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask A Wannabe

Wannabrony

1. Are you open about being a fan of the show with family and in real life friends? If so, did that instantly happen, or did you not tell them about it at first? (Thought of this question after making a bit of a blunder) :P 

2. What's your favourite vacation that you've ever been on and why?

3. How is life?

4. What's your overall opinion on school?

5. A simple final question: What's your favourite Ice Cream flavour? :muffins: 

More essays for you to write ;) 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

1. Are you open about being a fan of the show with family and in real life friends? If so, did that instantly happen, or did you not tell them about it at first? (Thought of this question after making a bit of a blunder) :P

I was a closet brony for only a month before being really open about and not caring about what anyone thinks about it. :P

I told my best friend first and he just laughed and we joke about it for a bit then my mom found out, she was really supportive and then I told my school friends, they were a bit more judgemental but mostly they just laugh and joke about it, but everything from the on goes without a hitch! I sometimes wear MLP shirts in public and I don't mind telling people of it comes up naturally.

ooh and can you tell me that story you were implying at the end in our PM? :sealed:

2. What's your favourite vacation that you've ever been on and why?

It might have to be the one time I went to Los Angeles, I got to check out a live show off America's Got Talent, I saw the walk of Fame and explored done film studios too, it's great to see where some of my favorite films are made and even La La Land! (Which you know is my favorite movie. :squee:)

3. How is life?

Meh, can't complain. ^_^

4. What's your overall opinion on school?

Most of what school teaches us is useful but some courses are... Pretty useless. :please: I don't mind going though, never really hated school as a kid.

5. A simple final question: What's your favourite Ice Cream flavour? :muffins:

That's easy, cookies and cream! :yay: It's my favorite dessert, too!

More essays for you to write ;)

I don't mind it, it's fun answering questions! :D

7 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

@Wannabrony What time do you go to bed on a normal night? Also, what province in Canada do you live in? :fluttershy:

On weekdays, I try to sleep at 11PM and on weekends I try to sleep at 12AM. Usually that doesn't happen and I sleep much later than that but that's what I hope for! :adorkable: And I live in the province directly west of Quebec. ;)

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So wannabrony who is the best pony

Twilight! ^_^ There's a pattern in my avatars, in case you didn't notice. :P

2 hours ago, Prospekt said:

@Wannabrony I know it's a bit of a Canadian stereotype, but do you watch hockey at all? :D

I do hear some of the news about hockey, but since I'm not big on watching sports I don't watch hockey. :adorkable: And it's a Canadian stereotype because it's true! I know many of my friend's or teachers that watch hockey! :squee: Plus, I don't have cable. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, woodchunks66 said:

*pokes head in* 

Hey are you guys still open?:wacko:

*opens the creaky wooden door that's covered in spiderwebs*

I-is that someone out there? It's been forever...

Yep, we're still open for inquiries! :D It might not seem like it, but it sure is! :P

Just now, Wannabrony said:

*opens the creaky wooden door that's covered in spiderwebs*

I-is that someone out there? It's been forever...

Yep, we're still open for inquiries! :D It might not seem like it, but it sure is! :P

Hehheh awesome! 

Btw everyone tell me that your a super awesome human being with a cherry on top:squee:

ok I'm going to start of with something simple, do you like velvet cake?:mustache:

11 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

Btw everyone tell me that your a super awesome human being with a cherry on top:squee:

Heh, who in the world did you ask? ^_^ 

Joking aside though, I'm flattered, really I am. :fluttershy:

12 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

ok I'm going to start of with something simple, do you like velvet cake?:mustache:

Velvet cake is pretty good, even better a la mode. :nom: It's not one of my favorite flavours, but it's definitely not bad either. :P

I need to read the whole 5 pages to make sure this 2 question aren't a copy, although... Ah nevermind!

You already passed secondary school right?

What was your most memorable achievement?

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

You already passed secondary school right?

What was your most memorable achievement?

Actually, I'm not passed secondary school yet! I don't remember what it was like back in China, but at my age (14), I'm still just finished Grade 9. Or the third year in secondary school. :P

I guess I don't really have a memorable achievement, but I had one performance in Drama class that I was really happy with. :squee: I placed the set, I was the leader of a group, I helped everyone stay on task and remember their lines, everything turned out pretty good! It was just a small assignment, but it was one that I was really happy with. ^_^

14 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

What is your favourite cake?

Ooh, that's a hard one... I really like blueberry cheesecake, but those are really going and I only want to eat them at most once a month. :nom: However, you can give me a tiramisu at almost anytime I'll take it! :D

So basically, I like blueberry cheesecake if I'm eating them every once in a while, but tiramisu if you're talking about any given day. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, TheTaZe said:

Who are your best friends on this site? :fluttershy:

Well... I don't like making a list of favourites, because I know I'm bound to miss someone. :please: If anyone sees this and don't see your name, don't be offended, it's either I don't know you well enough or I just somehow forgot. :adorkable: Now, without further ado, here's the list. :) I'm pretty certain that at least one person on this list won't agree that I'm on their list, though. :laugh:

Again, I'm sure there's more, but that's all for now. :P
Edited by Wannabrony

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Well... I don't like making a list of favourites, because I know I'm bound to miss someone. :please: If anyone sees this and don't see your name, don't be offended, it's either I don't know you well enough or I just somehow forgot. :adorkable: Now, without further ado, here's the list. :) I'm pretty certain that at least one person on this list won't agree that I'm on their list, though. :laugh:

Yay! I'm important enough to be on the list. :D

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Wannabrony said:

I'm pretty certain that at least one person on this list won't agree that I'm on their list, though. :laugh:

Hmmm... then I wonder which pony from that list is the betrayer... :okiedokieloki: Liking @Wannabrony is not a choice, but a mandatory. :proud:

While I am here... :ooh:

Since apparently this became a serious threat for the humanity (?), do you like pineapple pizza? ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hmmm... then I wonder which pony from that list is the betrayer... :okiedokieloki: Liking @Wannabrony is not a choice, but a mandatory. :proud:

Well, I am not sure myself, but I wouldn't want to force a liking for me on anyone... :adorkable: Though it is pretty hard to resist me charm. :proud: 

D-did I say that out loud? :lie: I'm just kidding, honestly I don't really see much of myself. :P

6 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Since apparently this became a serious threat for the humanity (?), do you like pineapple pizza? ^_^

Well, my answer might upset some people, but I don't think pineapple pizza is that bad, in fact I used to love it as a kid. :please: But last time I had it which is a few months ago, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. So basically, I wouldn't specifically order that topping myself, but if it's already on the pizza I wouldn't have a problem with eating it. :nom:

I was just about to say "How about you? Do you like pineapple pizza?", but then I remembered this is my ask thread. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

I don't think there's still need to be it's mutual, but I certainly agree!:mlp_smug:

Oh oh, I got one! Do you prefer spark or still water?:o

I know it seems weird to ask, but I got some friends who would rather be tortured than drink still water.

2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

6 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Well, my answer might upset some people, but I don't think pineapple pizza is that bad, in fact I used to love it as a kid. :please: But last time I had it which is a few months ago, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. So basically, I wouldn't specifically order that topping myself, but if it's already on the pizza I wouldn't have a problem with eating it. :nom:

I was about to say the feeling is reciprocated but: You... you like pineapple pizza? I'm sorry, but this will result in a massive demotion after you admitted to liking that catastrophe :angry:

In all seriousness, of course it's reciprocated :laugh: 

14 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Well, I am not sure myself, but I wouldn't want to force a liking for me on anyone... :adorkable: Though it is pretty hard to resist me charm. :proud: 

D-did I say that out loud? :lie: I'm just kidding, honestly I don't really see much of myself. :P

You don't have to, it's just an unspoken rule. :pout: And oh yes, it's impossible to resist that. ^_^ This is why nopony complained on that rule so far.  :proud::D 

14 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

I was just about to say "How about you? Do you like pineapple pizza?", but then I remembered this is my ask thread. :sealed:

Heh, yeah, that pizza is something, that makes me don't understand the humanity. Who knows these humans... :mlp_icwudt:
Yes I'm the detective and I'm the one asking questions. :mustache: ... But since you were about to ask... :mlp_icwudt:

My answer would be almost exactly like yours. While it's not my most favorite topping, I totally wouldn't mind it. I just like it, so if somebody would ask me if that would be okay to order that one, I absolutely wouldn't complain. :P

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Oh oh, I got one! Do you prefer spark or still water?:o

I know it seems weird to ask, but I got some friends who would rather be tortured than drink still water.

Still water, all the way. :P

Don't worry, I know people who can only ever stand sparkling water, but I'm not one of them. I'm one who cannot sparkling water. :adorkable: I'm not sure why, but I have never been a fan of carbonated drinks. 

18 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

You... you like pineapple pizza? I'm sorry, but this will result in a massive demotion after you admitted to liking that catastrophe :angry:

In all seriousness, of course it's reciprocated :laugh:

I liked pineapple pizza, it's all in the past, I swear! :lie: 

:catface:

Thank you very being such a great friend! :yay:

5 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Heh, yeah, that pizza is something, that makes me don't understand the humanity. Who knows these humans... :mlp_icwudt:

Yes I'm the detective and I'm the one asking questions. :mustache: ... But since you were about to ask... :mlp_icwudt:

My answer would be almost exactly like yours. While it's not my most favorite topping, I totally wouldn't mind it. I just like it, so if somebody would ask me if that would be okay to order that one, I absolutely wouldn't complain. :P

Some people just want to see the world burn, divided into utter chaos... :ph3ar: But we can stand against them, and eat our pineapple pizza as we desire! :proud:

*hands us both a slice of pineapple pizza* :nom:

Cheers! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! It's me, a nobody that sometimes comes onto the forums and then silently slings away back into the darkness.

Be honored I've graced you with my presence, peasant!

...Oki joking aside, how are you doing? And uh, I guess I gotta ask an actual interesting question... Uhhhh, how do you motivate yourself to do things, and keep that motivation going?

• Brohoof 1