Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask A Wannabe

Wannabrony

5 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

It certainly is, I loved it there. But with inflation, everything is expensive now. I don't think I want to live back there, but I would love to visit again some day.

As for me, I used to live in Pennsylvania. I remember the shitty town I lived in, it took 5 hours to drive where I currently live now, which was my grandma's house back then. 

• Brohoof 1

Hiya! Have I asked these questions before? If not, would you like to answer them?

How much sleep do you get?

Do you usually feel tired or refreshed when you wake up in the morning?

Are you a morning person?

Do you know what sleep paralysis is? If so, have you ever experienced it?

Do your dreams seem to be more about real life, if a bit weird, or extremely strange and fantastical?

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Hiya! Have I asked these questions before? If not, would you like to answer them?

Hey Soren! ^_^ You haven't asked these questions before, and I would love to answer them! :yay:

19 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

How much sleep do you get?

I'd say... around 8 hours per day, maybe a little less. I think it's enough. :) 

20 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Do you usually feel tired or refreshed when you wake up in the morning?

I have barely ever feel refreshed when I wake up, I always feel super tired in the morning... :adorkable: But it's fine, it just takes me a few minutes to get used to it. :P 

26 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Are you a morning person?

Nope, I'm very much a night owl. :sealed: I just like doing things in the night, like walking outside or watching a show at the theatres. :squee:

35 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Do you know what sleep paralysis is? If so, have you ever experienced it?

I know what it is, but I've never experienced one. Is it weird to say I've always wanted to try one to see what it's like? :please:

36 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Do your dreams seem to be more about real life, if a bit weird, or extremely strange and fantastical?

My dreams are always about real life, but they're always super strange versions of reality. :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Nope, I'm very much a night owl. :sealed: I just like doing things in the night, like walking outside or watching a show at the theatres. :squee:

Hehe yeah... Dreams about real life are pretty weird.

55 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

My dreams are always about real life, but they're always super strange versions of reality. :mlp_wat:

Similar to me but I did indoor activities most of the time.

What are the differences between Asian cuisine and Canadian cuisine?

Do you live in a big city or a small town?

Do you like open nature or indoor environment?

In Hong Kong, when did school start and end everyday?

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

What are the differences between Asian cuisine and Canadian cuisine?

Asian cuisine usually consists of a few different dishes that are shared between family and friends, then served with rice and a bowl of soup. But in Canadian cuisine, there is usually one dish for each person and a beverage. :) I like them both, though.

6 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

Do you live in a big city or a small town?

A small town that is part of a bigger city. :orly: It's a suburban area, but it still counts as being a part a bigger city.

7 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

Do you like open nature or indoor environment?

Indoor environment. I like being outside, but I don't like the big "nature", if you know what I mean. For example, I like being out in the city, but not in a forest. :P

9 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

In Hong Kong, when did school start and end everyday?

Oh boy, let's see if I can remember that far back. :huh: I remember it being from around 7:50 am to 3:45 pm. Keep in mind, I did no tutoring or any other extra-curricular activities. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

I remember it being from around 7:50 am to 3:45 pm. Keep in mind, I did no tutoring or any other extra-curricular activities. :adorkable:

7:50? *Triggered*

Is that primary school?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Tang said:

7:50? *Triggered*

What's wrong with 7:50? :wau: What time do you go to school?

1 hour ago, Kevin Tang said:

Is that primary school?

Yeah, it was primary school. I moved to Canada after Grade 3. :)

16 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

What's wrong with 7:50? :wau: What time do you go to school?

1st grade = 07:15

2nd-6th grade = 07:00

7th-9th grade = 06:45

10th grade = 06:40

*Triggered*

5 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

1st grade = 07:15

2nd-6th grade = 07:00

7th-9th grade = 06:45

10th grade = 06:40

*Triggered*

Those numbers scare me. :wacko: That's just cruel, moving the time earlier and earlier in the morning. :unamused:

The time you have to be at school by in first grade in half an hour earlier than the time I wake up at in 9th grade. :sunny:

I feel sorry for you... :( 

4 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Those numbers scare me. :wacko: That's just cruel, moving the time earlier and earlier in the morning. :unamused:

The time you have to be at school by in first grade in half an hour earlier than the time I wake up at in 9th grade. :sunny:

I feel sorry for you... :( 

The difference is huge, but I went home earlier than you in the 1st and 2nd grade at 11:20

Edited by Kevin Tang
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

The difference is huge, but I went home earlier than you in the 1st and 2nd grade at 11:20

I'd rather go home later than to wake up early, to be honest. :sealed: Well, I hope it isn't too much on you... :rarity:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 3:29 AM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Hi there :adorkable:

Hey there to you too! I hope you're having a fantastic day! ^_^ Sorry for having such a late response, I didn't notice the notification... :adorkable:

On 8/17/2018 at 3:29 AM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

I was wondering for too long, but... 

What does Wannabe mean? :ooh:

Oh! Wannabe just means someone who wants and tries to become something or someone, but honestly they usually fail. :P For example, a celebrity wannabe is someone who wants to get famous. In my case, a "Brony Wannabe" means someone who wants to become a Brony! :laugh: I do consider myself a Brony now, and the name has almost always been a joke, so I wouldn't worry about it. :catface:

3 hours ago, IronM17 said:

What is your favorite forum game?

Ooh... So many to choose from... :ooh: There are many out there that I like, but I think my current one has to be T.P.A.M. (The Pony After You) thread. :squee:

What is your favorite music?

I have many genres I like, and even with the ones that I don't usually like, there's always a song or two in the that I find enjoyable. :) I would have to say my two favourite genres are Broadway and Jazz. :grin:

How are you?

Pretty well, thank you! I didn't get quite as much sleep as I would have liked last night, but I'm feeling weirdly energized, so I'm not complaining! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Just now, IronM17 said:

Broadway? You mean Broadway Musicals?

Yep. it sure is! Even though I don't know much about them, I like them anyways! :D 

1 minute ago, IronM17 said:

If yes, what is your favorite musical?

Out of the ones I've seen, either Falsettos or Hamilton. (Cliche choices, I know, but they're popular choices for a reason! :twi:) Out of the ones I want to see but haven't, that would have to be Cats. :catface:

3 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

What is your favorite MLP song?

Call me indecisive, but there are two of them yet again! :P Both "Apples to the Core" and "What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me" are my favourites, in fact, WMCMITM got me into the show. :squee:

6 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

And what is your least favorite MLP Song and why?

I think The Laughter Song might be the one for me. It just gets really annoying and irritating after listening to it a while, and it wasn't a great song the first time hearing it as well. :adorkable: If I really did start watching the show from the beginning, I don't really think I would have been a fan! :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Can you sing?

I'd like to think so, but no... :adorkable: Well, technically everyone who has intact vocal chords can sing, but I'm guessing you mean to be able to sing well:P 

Or dance?

I'd have to mirror my response from the first question. :sealed: Everyone who has a body can dance, but some movements are called dancing, and some are just called "mindless flailing around," which is me. :D 

6 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Or play an instrument?

I know the key placements on the piano, but I don't really consider myself to be able to play it. :mlp_wat: And I've also been playing in the percussion section in my school band for a few years, so I guess I'm good at hitting things to music. It really is a great talent. :unamused: I'm also trying to pick up guitar, so that's an actual work in progress. Yayyyy... ^_^ 

9 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Which languages do you speak?

Cantonese is my native language, I can also speak English (duh. :toldya:), Chinglish, some French, some Mandarin, and I'm learning Spanish. :fluttershy: 

12 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Questions for me?

Hm, let's go with something simple. Shall we? :) So... How's your day going today? :rarity: 

13 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

Which episode is your favorite?

Hands down; it's Saddle Row Review from Season 6. That season didn't have the best episodes, but it provided us with this gem! :squee: 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hm, let's go with something simple. Shall we? :) So... How's your day going today? :rarity: 

Hehe, I am fine. But would it be not better when you ask me this in my thread? ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

Do you have a ponysona? Or have you ever try to make one?

I don't have a ponysona, actually. :mlp_wat: I would like to have one, and I've thought of making one plenty of times before, but I just never really worked up the energy in me to make one. :please: I haven't even thought of a good name yet, which I think is one of the first and more crucial parts. The design should be based loosely around the name, in my opinion. :P 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Soren Peregrine said:

How are things going for you now?

Everything has been going quite alright lately. ^_^ Nothing out of the ordinary, if I were to be honest. It has been a bit dull, in fact. :P

I wouldn't call it a bad time, though! :squee:

2 hours ago, Soren Peregrine said:

What's the weather been like for you?

It's pretty nice! The temperature is finally cooling down, it's a bit misty, with some clouds hanging above and light breezes. It's my definition of an ideal weather. :grin: Autumn really is my favourite season. :mlp_icwudt:

Thank you for the questions! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do you like to play video games? If so, which games and why?

What are some of your favorite aspects about the show (i.e. character development, world building, etc.)?

Are there any other fandoms that you are or have been in? Any that seem interesting?

What would you do if you met Princess Twilight Sparkle in person?

• Brohoof 1