Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

Ask A Wannabe

I am two years late, but I suppose I can answer some questions for my younger self! :D

On 10/10/2018 at 8:18 PM, Soren Peregrine said:

Do you like to play video games? If so, which games and why?

I haven't been playing a lot of video games lately, but when I do it's usually platformers and rhythm games! They're really the only games that I'm decent at. :blush: I've been playing Mario Maker 2, Arcaea, etc.

What are some of your favorite aspects about the show (i.e. character development, world building, etc.)?

I got into the show mainly because I really liked the friendships between the ponies, and their bond grew on me too, in a way. :P Seeing a group that are so close-knit with each other, it warms my heart, it's just a really heartfelt show. Oh, and the humour is on point too. :ButtercupLaugh:

Are there any other fandoms that you are or have been in? Any that seem interesting?

I used to be a Steven Universe fan, and if I responded to your questions two years ago as you intended, I would've said that I love Steven Universe! Now that the show's over, I still love it very much, it was a big part of my life for a while. :fluttershy: And now, for more than a year, I've mostly just been in the Promare fandom. ^_^

What would you do if you met Princess Twilight Sparkle in person?

I would squeal in excitement! The smartest pone to exist? Meeting me? What a privilege! :pinkie:

• 3 weeks later...

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well... I don't like making a list of favourites, because I know I'm bound to miss someone. If anyone sees this and don't see your name, don't be offended, it's either I don't know you well enough or

It depends on the characters really, I can't imagine anime characters with dot eyes and Dumbo with huge anime eyes either. But overall in general, I would prefer small black dotty eyes! There a

Did I fall asleep or something?  How did I not see all these questions before? Well, time to get answering!   Hong Kong!  I lived there for half my life, so I really do have a strong connection

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 12:00 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Hey Wannabe,

What's your role in Winter Wrap Up? I'm animal team atm. I'd be on weather but I can't jump high enough :( 

I'm just in charge of melting the snow. :sealed: It's a dull job but someone's gotta do it right? :twi: Gotta put these warm hooves to work somehow. 

And the animal team must have the hardest task of them all, you should be proud of being able to handle such a workload! ^_^ 

• Hug 1

Similar question. You are part of the team to assemble winter. Animal team cosy the animals to sleep. Weather team co-ordinate the snow. The plant team gather any plants not yet harvested. Which are you part of? Oh and how do you feel about Winter? :3