Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is up with whoever designs the calendars?

AlbaTross

So, my friend has been complaining for quite a few years that the calendars don't feature AJ much, if at all.  Well, now it's my turn.  My waifu is absent this year too.  Yes, you heard right, no Rarity for 2018 either: https://www.amazon.ca/My-Little-Pony-2018-Calendar/dp/1635710766/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514490689&sr=8-2&keywords=my+little+pony+calendar+2018 WTF?  Well, now my friend and I are in the same boat.  

I ended up having to order a movie calendar from a vendor in the UK, and it's not expected to arrive until January 18th-February 8th.  I would have easily gone with the show calendar, but I'm thankful there's a second option for an actual proper product.  This one features all of the Mane Six and there's even a Rarijack pic in March so I can ring in my birthday with best ship: https://www.amazon.ca/My-Little-Pony-Official-Calendar/dp/178549368X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514490689&sr=8-1&keywords=my+little+pony+calendar+2018

The drawback is I'm not counting on there being a movie calendar in 2019.  Well, that and I have to wait for this one to ship.  Seriously though, someone ought to whack the calendar people over the head with a rolled-up newspaper.  *whack* No, that is not how you design a calendar.  You do not ignore people's waifus. *whack*  Suffice to say, if things don't improve I won't be buying a 2019 calendar because I'm not impressed.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha yeah we noticed this too! and my BF's fave pony is AJ.

Rarity is the same though, theres not much of her either. I guess the "market research" says that they are least popular so put more of the popular ponies on the merch.