ranul

in equestria

what would you wear in equestria  

9 members have voted

1. 1. you are in ponyville as your self what clothes would you wear on most occasions

2. 2. male or female

3. 3. would you allow the reaction of the ponies to change what you wear

• yes if it makes them uncomfortable for me to be wearing clothes then I will remove them
    • yes if it makes them uncomfortble for me to be naked I will put some clothes on
    • no

You arrive in Ponyville has a human what do you wear  as you go about your life . 

Edited by ranul

Badges

As a dirty human it would feel weird to go without clothes even if it was allowed.

Some ponies prefer to wear clothes anyway.

Though maybe if I was a pony that attitude would be more flexible.

Badges

(edited)

The clothing options in the survey are somewhat incomplete anyway, so I don't think I'd go hanging around in just a shirt, just a pair of shoes, etc, so if no pony objected I'd probably go about in the altogether. If somepony was offended then I'd throw on something less casual. :D

EDIT: My mistake, I didn't realize I could pick several items from the list. But since I'm already underclad, and the ponies don't wear much either...I figure, when in Rome...

Edited by Dreambiscuit

Idk I'd probably feel weird without clothes at first and then later I can just remove them and feel free.

Here's the thing right. I don't have fur, and I don't have special padding on my feet. I also prefer a cooler climate. Clothes are a necessity for my everyday life. Lacking an insulated waterproof layer over my body in the environment in which I live would leave me vulnerable, and effectively disabled. I don't care what others think if it otherwise means living in great discomfort exposed to the elements.