Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Whos Up For A Roleplay :D? Needs Some Ideas!

pinkiepartypie

I was thinking about doing a roleplay with my ponysona Lexi Rosa! Shes a very exciting girl with an adventure side to her! Anyone got any adventure ideas they'd love to share? Lexi was also originally a changeling so if you would like to take the old route feel free to suggest!

post-25870-0-98232000-1466081448.png

i apologize if i'm doing this wrong its been about two years :o

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, pinkiepartypie said:

I was thinking about doing a roleplay with my ponysona Lexi Rosa! Shes a very exciting girl with an adventure side to her! Anyone got any adventure ideas they'd love to share? Lexi was also originally a changeling so if you would like to take the old route feel free to suggest!

post-25870-0-98232000-1466081448.png

i apologize if i'm doing this wrong its been about two years :o

Yeah like maybe we could do an RP with my ponysona Techno! So maybe we could figure something out with him but still he's really good for romantic, adventure and mystery RPs! Anyways his character page is in my signature so hopefully we can figure something out! :)

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah like maybe we could do an RP with my ponysona Techno! So maybe we could figure something out with him but still he's really good for romantic, adventure and mystery RPs! Anyways his character page is in my signature so hopefully we can figure something out! :)

Ah! I like your character! And that backstory is really cool! Maybe we can have one where they meet?
Or you said he created? So maybe her created her :o?

1 hour ago, pinkiepartypie said:

Ah! I like your character! And that backstory is really cool! Maybe we can have one where they meet?
Or you said he created? So maybe her created her :o?

Yeah plus Techno dose have a massive cape that's pictured here that he really enjoys wearing so that could make things interesting! :)

image.png.5befc1e4cdceabfbcf9710be6303e64e.png

18 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah like maybe your OC just randomly sees Techno on top of a hill enjoying his cape flowing in the strong winds and then they get attracted to him! :)

Ooooo nice! And since Lexi isnt a good flyer maybe he notices her trying to come up!!

15 minutes ago, pinkiepartypie said:

Ooooo nice! And since Lexi isnt a good flyer maybe he notices her trying to come up!!

Yeah and maybe that's when Techno gives Lexi a massive cape like his but her cape would have a printed design that's bassed off her colour scheme! :)

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah and maybe that's when Techno gives Lexi a massive cape like his but her cape would have a printed design that's bassed off her colour scheme! :)

OH i like!
I wanna start it up :D
Where do we go to start :o