Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prospekt

Oh boy. I'm busy for a few hours, come back, and already got responses. Yeahhhh. :squee:

6 hours ago, luftschlosslicious said:

How do you feel about Twilight Sparkle? :lol:

3 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Why is Twilight Sparkle your favourite pony?

I can relate to Twilight more than just about any other pony we find in the "mane" cast. I have my own socially awkward tendencies reminiscent of the pre-alicorn Twilight Sparkle, I have the same kind of anxiety, the same nerdy personality. We have a lot in common. And I tend to especially enjoy fictional characters whom I can closely relate to. I find them more meaningful. I like being able to empathize.

6 hours ago, Snowlicious said:

Who gonna win...Vegeta or Jiren?

Spicy or not?

Fave drank?

Oh gosh... I'm actually not completely caught up on DBS. But if I were to guess right now, I'd say Jiren. Can't see him getting eliminated by someone like Vegeta.

The spicier, the merrier. Well, usually. :huh:

Dr. Pepper. Lol.

6 hours ago, Cyraonubite said:

how are you doing? :D

Not bad at all. Been a bit busy today helping take Christmas lights off the house but I'm trying to kick back and enjoy my last week before college classes start back up again. How are you?? :)

6 hours ago, Qrow Branwen said:

Why are there horse faunuses everywhere?

I'm not seeing them. I don't quite follow. Honestly, not enough Faunuses in Remnant are horse-like. :confused:

5 hours ago, Taiyang Xiao Long said:

What happens when a synchrnoized swimmer starts drowning?

Uhhh... the whole team drowns? Yikes. :P

5 hours ago, Rainbow-The-Brony said:

Who is your waifu?

Not completely set on one. But if I had to narrow it down to two, I'd say Twilight (big surprise, right?) or Saber, the genderbent King Arthur servant from the world of Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero.

724c64d7d5798f4033c8127fc60eb608.jpg

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Rainbow-The-Brony said:

Are ponies superior to humans.

Absolutely. They live in a world mostly devoid of the sheer nastiness that has plagued human society since the dawn of civilization. Yeah, there are some ruthless villains in Equestria. Yeah, ponies can be naive. But ponies also recognize that it is usually not beneficial to resort to violence.

Oh, and pegasi can fly under their own power. Unicorns can use magic. And a certain pink earth pony can basically bend the very fabric of space and time. How cool is that?!?

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, SparkliciousSwirls said:

Serious question: What are you studying at college? :) 

Silly question: Would you like to open a pizza eating business? :nom: 

1st question: I'm studying psychology right now. I'd like to eventually become a counselor. Thank goodness I'm getting to the point where I'm running out of liberal arts prerequisites I still need to take, so I'll be taking 3 psych courses this semester. I'm pumped. :)

2nd question: One day. :squee: That would be pretty awesome. Time to get licious. :umad:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Northern Light Flyer said:

What are your thoughts about Wade Davis?

I was pretty ecstatic when the Rockies signed him. He was fun to watch with the Cubs and looks like he will be a huge asset to the Colorado bullpen. The pitching was mediocre just a few years ago, but it's getting better every season and with someone like Wade Davis coming in as a closer, I certainly don't think things are going to get any worse.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Prospekt!

I was wondering:

"What has been your favorite Twilight Sparkle centered episode so far?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :adorkable:

Hmm... that's difficult. I've got many options to weigh!

:ooh:

I'm gonna have to say Twilight's Kingdom, parts 1 and 2. We get to see a wide range of Twilight Sparkle's strengths: her compassion, her skill with magic, her leadership, and also her ability to kick some flank when necessary. :P 

My favorite moment from said episode? When Twilight decides to sacrifice all of her and the other princesses' magic to save her friends, including Discord whom she forgives.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

How do you feel about tacos? :dash:

I love tacos. I can never get enough tacos. If the restaurant serves tacos, I'm probably going to order some. If the restaurant doesn't serve tacos, I will cry on the inside. And of course... Taco Tuesday is the second greatest day of the week. Apart from Friday.

:P

Just now, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?

Haven't heard too much of their music. But the little bit I have heard is nice. I'm really picky about 80s music. I tend to either love an 80s artist or despise them. Not much in between. :wacko: But in my opinion, Huey Lewis and the News were one of the better well-known bands at the time.