Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Is This Forbidden?!

pinkiepartypie

@Techno Universal

Lexi stamped on though the small hills. Her adventurous attitude and determination has ended her up in an area that she wasn't familiar with at all! Lexi groaned as she trotted up another hill. She debated on flying but the strong winds made her nervous as she wasnt the best flyer around. She went down and up yet another big hill when she spotted him. A siloutte of a stallion standing on a giant hill, a large cape flowing behind him. She stared in awe and tried her best to fly close to him

Edited by pinkiepartypie

6 minutes ago, pinkiepartypie said:

@Techno Universal

Lexi stamped on though the small hills. Her adventurous attitude and determination has ended her up in an area that she wasn't familiar with at all! Lexi groaned as she trotted up another hill. She debated on flying but the strong winds made her nervous as she wasnt the best flyer around. She went down and up yet another big hill when she spotted him. A siloutte of a stallion standing on a giant hill, a large cape flowing behind him. She stared in awe and tried her best to fly close to him

Techno was standing on the hill enjoying the strong winds going through his hair and cape. His cape was also making quite a bit of noise as it fluttered in the wind. He hadn't noticed Lexi yet...

(Yeah I had to rush this as I'm now going out with my family! :) )

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was standing on the hill enjoying the strong winds going through his hair and cape. His cape was also making quite a bit of noise as it fluttered in the wind. He hadn't noticed Lexi yet...

(Yeah I had to rush this as I'm now going out with my family! :) )

Lexi Stuck out her tongue and opened her wings wide. She took a running start and tried flying to him, she swayed in the wind as it forced her back

6 hours ago, pinkiepartypie said:

Lexi Stuck out her tongue and opened her wings wide. She took a running start and tried flying to him, she swayed in the wind as it forced her back

Techno was still very focused on looking at the ponies of Ponyville but this is when he released there was someone coming...

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was still very focused on looking at the ponies of Ponyville but this is when he released there was someone coming...

Lexi sturggled against the wind and eventually fell down against the hill. She groaned and slid down a little whimpering

1 hour ago, pinkiepartypie said:

Lexi sturggled against the wind and eventually fell down against the hill. She groaned and slid down a little whimpering

Techno then spawned in a massive cape onto Lexi and her new cape was fluttering violently in the strong winds. Techno then turned to Lexi with a friendly smile...

TU: Ahh hi there! Anyways I just gave you something special there!  

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then spawned in a massive cape onto Lexi and her new cape was fluttering violently in the strong winds. Techno then turned to Lexi with a friendly smile...

TU: Ahh hi there! Anyways I just gave you something special there!  

She stood up slowly and looked up at him. She gasped as she saw his horn and wings a male alicorn!? She thought as she glanced back at the cape then to him "t-thank you for the cape"

13 minutes ago, pinkiepartypie said:

She stood up slowly and looked up at him. She gasped as she saw his horn and wings a male alicorn!? She thought as she glanced back at the cape then to him "t-thank you for the cape"

TU: Yeah hopefully you enjoy your new cape there! So really I was thinking of a bit of an adventure we could go on! Wouldn't you agree?

TU: Yeah hopefully you enjoy your new cape there! So really I was thinking of a bit of an adventure we could go on! Wouldn't you agree?

"An adventure you say!?" She perks up and smiles excided and nods quickly to him. This is Just what she wanted to do!

2 hours ago, pinkiepartypie said:

"An adventure you say!?" She perks up and smiles excided and nods quickly to him. This is Just what she wanted to do!

TU: Yeah plus our capes are really nice to snuggle in to! Anyways there is a universe were everyone are female anthros and maybe we could have some fun there!

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah plus our capes are really nice to snuggle in to! Anyways there is a universe were everyone are female anthros and maybe we could have some fun there!

She tilts her head confused "What is a female anthro?" She asked with a hint of nervous in her voice

12 minutes ago, pinkiepartypie said:

She tilts her head confused "What is a female anthro?" She asked with a hint of nervous in her voice

TU: Well anthros are like ponies that have two legs and two hands though they still have their wings and horns so it's like a pony/human hybrid!

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well anthros are like ponies that have two legs and two hands though they still have their wings and horns so it's like a pony/human hybrid!

"Wow that sounds awesome!" She cries out jumping up and down then gripping her cape "But how do we get there?"

Just now, pinkiepartypie said:

"Oh this sounds like great fun!" She squeals and jumps up happily

TU: Okay let's go!

Techno then ported himself and Lexi to the anthro universe. When they got there Techno was wearing a beautiful blue dress while Lexi was wearing a white and gold dress...

image.thumb.png.eef95794884b18f311316b73baf6257a.png

TU: Ohh these dresses are extremely comfy! Plus we're still wearing our capes here!

Lexi messed with her dress and wobbled shaking. She was not very use to standing on two legs or hooves

TU: Okay let's go!

Techno then ported himself and Lexi to the anthro universe. When they got there Techno was wearing a beautiful blue dress while Lexi was wearing a white and gold dress...

image.thumb.png.eef95794884b18f311316b73baf6257a.png

TU: Ohh these dresses are extremely comfy! Plus we're still wearing our capes here!

21 minutes ago, pinkiepartypie said:

Lexi messed with her dress and wobbled shaking. She was not very use to standing on two legs or hooves

TU: Ohh it's okay! You'll get used to it quickly! Anyways I really like thease dresses plus I've got a ton of outfits in mind!

(Okay I'm about to go out now! :) )

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh it's okay! You'll get used to it quickly! Anyways I really like thease dresses plus I've got a ton of outfits in mind!

(Okay I'm about to go out now! :) )

"Its very long" She pulls at the dress and moves around a little trying to get use to it