Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Account Removed

"OPEN UP YOUR EYES FOR 2018!"

Finally! I have done remixing the song "Open up your Eyes"!

NOTE: This remix may include some spoilers. Also, being all alone could be one of the best ways to survive, but NOT ALWAYS.

Listen on Pony.FM: https://pony.fm/tracks/36181-open-up-your-eyes-voltex-pixel-remix

Hope you guys enjoy my remix and wishing you a happy new year! ;) 

Edited by Voltex Pixel
  • Brohoof 2

Ok

It's an ok remix. However, the biggest thing is that your vocals are trailing your beat. You need to make sure that they are lined up perfectly. In addition, you put some sort of filter on your vocals that sort of puts them behind the actual beat. 

Furthermore, putting the song in single time would make it sound less rushed give it more of a dramatic sense. 

All in all, it's an ok remix, but keep in mind that not all songs sound good sped up to a certain degree.

(edited)
20 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ok

It's an ok remix. However, the biggest thing is that your vocals are trailing your beat. You need to make sure that they are lined up perfectly. In addition, you put some sort of filter on your vocals that sort of puts them behind the actual beat. 

Furthermore, putting the song in single time would make it sound less rushed give it more of a dramatic sense. 

All in all, it's an ok remix, but keep in mind that not all songs sound good sped up to a certain degree.

Thanks for your specific review! (Actually, I was waiting for your review BTW :P)

If you have anything that you want to say more about it, please don't hesitate to do so.

Also, I hope you to have a happy new year!

18 hours ago, Hieroklicious said:

Rocking out behind my computer. Nice job. ^_^

Thanks! Hope ya' have a happy new year! (Although I am a bit of late to say that :please:)

Edited by Voltex Pixel
Replace the reason for edit. I mean, who would even care about this?
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Voltex Pixel said:

Thanks for your specific review! (Actually, I was waiting for your review BTW :P)

If you have anything that you want to say more about it, please don't hesitate to do so.

Also, I hope you to have a happy new year!

When wanting to make any electronic remix, make sure your vocals are flexible, meaning that they can be sped up or slowed down without it's overall clarity and diction being affected by too much tempo stretching and adjustment. If you want to really pinpoint your vocals, you can quantize them, which means they will land on a specific beat you tell them to. As always, make sure your track doesn't overpower your vocals.  

On 2018. 1. 3. at 7:32 AM, C. Thunder Dash said:

When wanting to make any electronic remix, make sure your vocals are flexible, meaning that they can be sped up or slowed down without it's overall clarity and diction being affected by too much tempo stretching and adjustment. If you want to really pinpoint your vocals, you can quantize them, which means they will land on a specific beat you tell them to. As always, make sure your track doesn't overpower your vocals.  

That would be a great tip to make an electronic remix! Besides the vocal, I guess everything else is okay.

Please tell me if there have anything else should be improved.