Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did the Main five take part in the previous Friendship Games?

PhantomInfinite

So, the Friendship Games happen every four years and according to Ishi Rudell, the cast are  juniors at by the time of the 3rd film. As a result, I was wondering, did the Main Five take part in the previous FG. If not, how did they know so much about it?

Probably not, but with how long the rivalry between the schools have been, I'm assuming their rivalry is well chronicled

Edited by Prowl
  • Brohoof 2

Assuming that CHS operates like a traditional High School does, than that means that Junior year would be the main cast's third year.

Given how that the Friendship Games occur every 4 years, I highly doubt that they were involved with any previous ones at all.

They most likely didn't take part in the previous one. As for them knowing about the tradition, I'm sure they were told by their peers about it or they decided to take the initiative and learn about it themselves.

• 1 year later...

Lets stop for a moment and assume everyone is a senior in High School.

The Friendship Games only occur once every 4 years

That means they would still be in Middle School by the time the last one occured

So no, I don't think they did

Unless the world of EqG is some super weird limbo in which everyone is perpetually stuck in the high school age.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/18/2019 at 10:28 PM, fare67t said:

Unless the world of EqG is some super weird limbo in which everyone is perpetually stuck in the high school age.

I believe in this.
Sunset has been there for a long time. She didn't come from Equestria 4 years before the first Movie happened. Then Twilight would have known about unicorn Sunset.
That high school is set on a repeated loop.