Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have any Vacation plans this year?

PlzDelete

So me, my little sister, and my mom are planning to go to Portland Oregon this week! I think on thursday. I'm really excited! We haven't decided whether we want to take a plane, train, or drive there. I personally want to take a train. X3 I started wondering, do any of you all have plans for vacation like I do? If so, where are you going and how are you going to get there? I would love to know! :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Woohoo said:

I have a few vacation plans for 2018

• Cruise to Alaska in June
  • My Cousin's wedding in San Jose in September
  • Disneyland sometime this year... hopefully :please:

Those sound like awesome plans!

I'm really hoping to go to Boston and meet my auntie!  I'd have to first take a train to Toronto and then take a bus to Boston and back.  The train planning is the easiest, the bus is the hardest part.  I don't know when I get to see her but it'll probably be later this year or maybe even for Christmas?  I definitely want to see her this year though! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Thuja said:

I'm really hoping to go to Boston and meet my auntie!  I'd have to first take a train to Toronto and then take a bus to Boston and back.  The train planning is the easiest, the bus is the hardest part.  I don't know when I get to see her but it'll probably be later this year or maybe even for Christmas?  I definitely want to see her this year though! :yay:

I hope you get to do that! I love traveling and meeting family. :) 

• Brohoof 1

My family and I might be going to Las Vegas over the summer. But other than that, I can't see us traveling at all this year. Too expensive at the moment, after a family emergency a couple months ago that really took a toll on us financially w/ medical bills. That's why we aren't even completely sure about Vegas.

• Brohoof 1

The last time that I went on an actual vacation was back in 2005--before that it was 1999--so suffice to say, I have no such plans for the immediate future. I'm not really someone who likes to travel about much as I prefer to remain close to home as possible.

In a couple months me and my family are going to take a short vacation at this cool resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. :D My mom works for a certain business that's going to pay for our resort stay and everything. I'm pretty excited, I've never been to South Carolina, and I've never stayed at a resort before! :love: 

Edited by Jimmielicious
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't been on a vacation in so long! But there are talks of maybe visiting Vermont and New Hampshire after I graduate this Spring. There might be trouble getting to me to go back home, though. lol

• Brohoof 1