PuddingPonyPal

General Do you have any Vacation plans this year?

So me, my little sister, and my mom are planning to go to Portland Oregon this week! I think on thursday. I'm really excited! We haven't decided whether we want to take a plane, train, or drive there. I personally want to take a train. X3 I started wondering, do any of you all have plans for vacation like I do? If so, where are you going and how are you going to get there? I would love to know! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Me and my family want to go to Catalonia in the summer.

We'll be most probably be taking the plane because I live in Scotland and it's a several day trip by coach and a couple of hours by plane.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I have a few vacation plans for 2018

• Cruise to Alaska in June
  • My Cousin's wedding in San Jose in September
  • Disneyland sometime this year... hopefully :please:
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

sounds like you have good plans 

Badges

This coming February, I'm going to, well I'll let Stewie mirror my excitement...

I haven't been to the other side of America in over 12 years!:D

• Brohoof 1
  • Cheer 1
  • Smile 1

Badges

13 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

This coming February, I'm going to, well I'll let Stewie mirror my excitement...

I haven't been to the other side of America in over 12 years!:D

That soounds cool.

#roadtripusa

Badges

MY vacation plans are studying for my next exam!

• Brohoof 1

I don't have any big trips planned but since I'll be moving to Washington DC in the fall, I guess that could count :P 

I might go somewhere over the summer too but I'll more than likely be staying in the US this time.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

2 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Those sound like awesome plans!

As of right now? No. We have no plans to go anywhere this year as of right now. We don't have a lot of money we can just throw around for trips and vacations. 

Badges

I'm really hoping to go to Boston and meet my auntie!  I'd have to first take a train to Toronto and then take a bus to Boston and back.  The train planning is the easiest, the bus is the hardest part.  I don't know when I get to see her but it'll probably be later this year or maybe even for Christmas?  I definitely want to see her this year though! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Thuja said:

I'm really hoping to go to Boston and meet my auntie!  I'd have to first take a train to Toronto and then take a bus to Boston and back.  The train planning is the easiest, the bus is the hardest part.  I don't know when I get to see her but it'll probably be later this year or maybe even for Christmas?  I definitely want to see her this year though! :yay:

I hope you get to do that! I love traveling and meeting family. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Probably not, since we basically never take vacations. There's never enough money for that and never really has been.

1 minute ago, Duzzkilicious said:

Probably not, since we basically never take vacations. There's never enough money for that and never really has been.

shame,

I hope you can atleast get a day trip to the beach.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I'm going to Tennessee tomorrow. I'm about to buy some winter clothes, because I heard that place is ice cold right now  

• Cheer 1

8 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I'm going to Tennessee tomorrow. I'm about to buy some winter clothes, because I heard that place is ice cold right now  

Hope you enjoy it.

Badges

I'm going on a cruise in May. I'll be going to Amber Cove (Dominican Republic), San Juan (Puerto Rico), St. Thomas (USVI), and Grand Turk (Turjs and Caicos). 

• Brohoof 2

Badges

In the Easter I am going to a metal festival called Inferno :) It's going to be awesome

• Smile 1

My family and I might be going to Las Vegas over the summer. But other than that, I can't see us traveling at all this year. Too expensive at the moment, after a family emergency a couple months ago that really took a toll on us financially w/ medical bills. That's why we aren't even completely sure about Vegas.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

The last time that I went on an actual vacation was back in 2005--before that it was 1999--so suffice to say, I have no such plans for the immediate future. I'm not really someone who likes to travel about much as I prefer to remain close to home as possible.

Badges

I’m going to Mexico even tho I don’t really want to because I wanna snow board 

In a couple months me and my family are going to take a short vacation at this cool resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. :D My mom works for a certain business that's going to pay for our resort stay and everything. I'm pretty excited, I've never been to South Carolina, and I've never stayed at a resort before! :love: 

Edited by Jimmielicious
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

I haven't been on a vacation in so long! But there are talks of maybe visiting Vermont and New Hampshire after I graduate this Spring. There might be trouble getting to me to go back home, though. lol

• Brohoof 1

Badges