Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your male/female MLP character crush?

Alright folks, I've got a question for you!

I just got curious and wanted to ask you if you have got a crush on a mare or a stallion from the whole MLP show? And why exactly?

My crush would be Songbird Serenade from the MLP movie, I love her introduction, her main, her voice, the way she's singing, frankly she's absolutely stunning.

I also love, at the end of the movie when she's singing the "rainbow" song the way she's flapping with her wings, aswell as ready to take off, up in the sky, spreading her wings, it's so majestic!

I’ve gone through quite a few “crushes” as the show has gone on. First it was Rainbow, she was cool, confident and loyal. Then it was Twilight, also very confident, but with an adorkable amount of zaniness added on. Now it’s Starlight, I have so much in common with her it’s a little scary, but it means I really enjoy watching her succeed.

Sunset, Rarity, and Pinkie are all also great crush material.

5 minutes ago, ShootingStar159 said:

I’ve gone through quite a few “crushes” as the show has gone on. First it was Rainbow, she was cool, confident and loyal. Then it was Twilight, also very confident, but with an adorkable amount of zaniness added on. Now it’s Starlight, I have so much in common with her it’s a little scary, but it means I really enjoy watching her succeed.

Sunset, Rarity, and Pinkie are all also great crush material.

Dashie for me aswell, then applejack as my second crush, then Soarin was a cutie aswell, after him I got attached to wonderbolts and Spitfire was the right choice, aswell as Soarin, both of them, and now in the end I got on Sia, but my crush on Soarin remained

19 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

Well I’m a girl, so I don’t know if I like any stallion.

Yeah right! Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet.

Rainbow Dash. She's so cool and athletic and loyal and lovely. I wish the new writers didn't hate her, she's a lovely mare and she deserves better.

• Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Lucartini said:

Yeah right! Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet.

Rainbow Dash. She's so cool and athletic and loyal and lovely. I wish the new writers didn't hate her, she's a lovely mare and she deserves better.

I am a girl. i swear!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

I am a girl. i swear!

are you..? :okiedokieloki:

Definitely Cloud Chaser. I wouldn't call it a crush though, I just think she's amazingly cute.

2 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

Yes, I am. Pinkie promise

Hmm, you ignore me a lot, so yeah, I think you're a girl. :derp:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Definitely Cloud Chaser. I wouldn't call it a crush though, I just think she's amazingly cute.

Hmm, you ignore me a lot, so yeah, I think you're a girl. :derp:

😂 lol 😂 I died when I read that, literally

duhh of course she's a girl, there aren't any arguments for why she isn't one, it says on her profile that she's female and her OC, it's just obvious

also I think your OC is adorable

we have talked before, haven't we..?

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

Twilight Sparkle and Cheese Sandwich. :please:

finnaly someone who has a crush on both genders, I like that :D 

1 hour ago, Cyraonubite said:

duhh of course she's a girl, there aren't any arguments for why she isn't one, it says on her profile that she's female and her OC, it's just obvious

also I think your OC is adorable

we have talked before, haven't we..?

finnaly someone who has a crush on both genders, I like that :D 

Well duh, we spent alot of time writing down long paragraphs about our friendship experiences last year :D

I don’t really care about which gender, but for me i only like the opposite one. No hate tho.

1 hour ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Twilight Sparkle and Cheese Sandwich. :please:

Well that’s a mix I’ve never heard of before. Interesting..

Wait, @Cyraonubite, you like both genders as well, don’t you?

And you were also telling me about how you were drunk all night celebrating :P

Edited by Naturelicious Tune

Both Twilight and Rainbow Dash are amazing but I also begun having a crush on Starlight Glimmer after I saw her human design in Mirror Magic. She turned into a wonderful and lovable character after her reformation back in the season 5 finale. Seriously, whenever I see an episode with her as the 'mane' focus, I get excited.

• Brohoof 3