Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pixel OC Pones

trigger bolt

I'm quite new to these forums. Like... very new. And I love doing requests, but I have art block. And I've found that I absolutely adore doing these little pixel things to the point where I'll happily do them for free, so... here we go! By the way... regardless of the examples, these will not be animated. I just wanna practise. I can draw any pony oc, but never more than three in one picture, otherwise it'd just look cramped. (and some details of more complex characters might be lost in the simple style... so sorry in advance :c)

I'd prefer to work from a visual reference, but a detailed written description is just as good!

There's no limit to how many each person may order, so just go ahead!

Examples;

Spoiler

lepedequus_by_ink__alchemist-dby0s2d.png

Spoiler

doneyay_by_ink__alchemist-dby3bj9.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooo...Impressive artwork there. I see you've got talent in art.

If possible, would you mind accepting my request which is drawing my OC, Photon Jet? If not then I'll completely understand.

If yes, my OC is in my profile icon but here's my drawing for further reference:

Photon Jet No Suit.png

No limit? Then I want to request everypony! :love:

Just kidding! :D I just want to say, that these look really great! :catface: 

I'd love to request, but I'm poorly prepared for that. Perhaps I'll come back someday. :derp: 

Edited by Rikifive

hey hey, could you please draw my summer? I'd loooove to see her in this adorable style of yours. like actually, they look adorable :squee:

this is her! somtimes she's coloured white by people (as you can see in my profile picture) and sometimes she's coloured very light blue. she was originally light blue but it was so light people mistook it for white. feel free to do whatever colour you like. you can also treat her design rather freely, I'd love to see your take on her!

also, her cutiemark are three pink flowers that get blown away by the wind. 

post-33449-0-74720400-1471881074_thumb.jpg

Edited by Summerlicious Breeze

46 minutes ago, Photon Jet said:

Oooooo...Impressive artwork there. I see you've got talent in art.

If possible, would you mind accepting my request which is drawing my OC, Photon Jet? If not then I'll completely understand.

If yes, my OC is in my profile icon but here's my drawing for further reference:

Alright, yours is finished! ^^

Spoiler

photon_jet_by_ink__alchemist-dbyk7cv.png

I'm working on everybody else's right now~

Wow

12 minutes ago, trigger bolt said:

Alright, yours is finished! ^^

Hide contents

photon_jet_by_ink__alchemist-dbyk7cv.png

Wow, you're finished already!? Goodness, that was fast! I also love the picture as well. That's so me.

Would it be alright if I can have it as a keeper? I promise to credit you every time I use it.

11 minutes ago, Photon Jet said:

Wow

Wow, you're finished already!? Goodness, that was fast! I also love the picture as well. That's so me.

Would it be alright if I can have it as a keeper? I promise to credit you every time I use it.

Yeah, of course!

1 hour ago, Summerlicious Breeze said:

hey hey, could you please draw my summer? I'd loooove to see her in this adorable style of yours. like actually, they look adorable :squee:

Aaand yours is done, too!

Spoiler

petals_by_ink__alchemist-dbykatt.png

If you're not too busy could you do my Ocs?

The Siblings Woodland Orchestra and Maple Bat. Links to images for them are in my signature

I LOVE the works you've done and would like to get my Ocs done in the same style. Thank you for the consideration

Actually, I must say your art is amazing! :) Welcome on the forum! I originally thought this is Commission section, I think your art is worth it!

I would be honored if I'l get art from u c: I have one OC and two Next Gen char., and I'm not sure which would you prefer to draw (I mean, I'm not sure which colour pallete you like c: I like pastel colours etc.) ... 

Spoiler

d09b314f9389b7eaf3f3a2e709f03c7ad7a983cd

Her CM - here

Spoiler

da73b470165de1769e0df209e3f68ccf24f901c7

Opalescence (this last one) doesn't have CM, because I didn't have chance draw it... if it is helpful, the CM is mask  half comedy, half tragedy.

Spoiler

f612b43c4c1237f5c8374ea87b09daec3cd43bff

And good luck with defeating art block! I know how horrible feeling it is, u can do it! ♥

I am liking your pixel pones everytime i look at this thread ^-^ I will throw my oc in here cause i is a fan heh~ Reference and cutie mark in spoiler. As far as like pose an adorable sitting down one would be okay ^-^ or whatever you see fits. Perhaps a bow in the mane or tail would be somthing extra is you could fit it in. ^-^

Spoiler

what_you_looking_at__spacey_look_xd_by_d

Cutie Mark