Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Weird things you own?

PlzDelete

I own a couple weird things such as a few inflatable dolphins, a donut toilet seat, brightly colored pants and a few silly looking hats that I sometimes wear to celebrations. What about any of you? Do you have any strange or silly items with you? 

peanut-butter-jelly-wallet.jpg?itok=h_i0 I also may or may not buy this for myself. 

• Brohoof 3

For Christmas, I got a tiny jar of Nutella (like, super tiny, probably only meant as a collectible, I doubt it has enough Nutella to spread on an entire slice of bread) and I also have some weird things from when my parents went to the U.S, such as a Bacon Body Wash and "Sizzling" Bacon Candy...

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

For Christmas, I got a tiny jar of Nutella (like, super tiny, probably only meant as a collectible, I doubt it has enough Nutella to spread on an entire slice of bread) and I also have some weird things from when my parents went to the U.S, such as a Bacon Body Wash and "Sizzling" Bacon Candy...

I've heard of bacon soap but there is BACON BODY WASH too??? That actually sounds kinda gross.

1 minute ago, Feather Scribbles said:

5 years ago now, I put an egg in a hat (not IN the hat, but I made the hat into a nest). I put the "nest" and the chicken egg into a small, empty box, and I put it in the cupboard under my bathroom sink. It's still there now. x3

Thats kinda cute to me. XD

• Brohoof 2

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

I've heard of bacon soap but there is BACON BODY WASH too??? That actually sounds kinda gross.

Thats kinda cute to me. XD

I also named him Mitch, and I even delicately wrote his name with a felt pen onto the eggshell. Lol

• Brohoof 1

Some might find this weird but I enjoy it as a hobby of sort.

I have a collection of police car photos. This collection of mine has over 700 photos from different law enforcement agencies. Mainly from the U.S. but I have some international ones.

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

Some might find this weird but I enjoy it as a hobby of sort.

I have a collection of police car photos. This collection of mine has over 700 photos from different law enforcement agencies. Mainly from the U.S. but I have some international ones.

Cool! Interesting thing to collect! 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Yep, it exists...

Honestly, I'm kinda surprised Bacon themed toiletries exist in general. Guessing this kind of thing is normal in the States?

7 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

There is apparently a Burger King restaurant in Sweden that has a hot tub and a sauna. O.o

I wanna go there and be treated like a burger KING. 

• Brohoof 4

Once I had a job at a warehouse that sold dental equipment and supplies. Employees could buy anything that wasn't prescription based.

I got one of those red disposable containers that are meant for contaminated needles and other sharp things.

For display.

And that it's cool.

41KIZPnX3LL.jpg

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 3

I have a weird thing though I don't like to talk about it all that much because of how it brings back unpleasant memories. What I have is a mask that I once used for cosplay purposes though the cosplay itself is seen as very extreme even among cosplayers.

I bought some windup teeth just for shits and giggles, it still sits on my desk in its box just staring at me. Sometimes, but very rarely I'll pull it out of the box and wind it up... but that usually annoys people.

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, ultrairongorilla said:

I own this horrifying Fred Flintstone Big Bite Fred Movie Toy I found at a flea market. Basically think of it as a John Goodman toy with a detachable snake jaw eating his food. Your welcome for the nightmare fuel.

Best item on this thread so far. XD 

• Brohoof 1

I used to collect 2-liter plastic soda bottles, wash them out and then using empty paper towel and toilet paper rolls make my own fantasy airships inspired by Steampunk aesthetics as well as several fantasy games and multimedia.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, GrimGrimoire said:

I used to collect 2-liter plastic soda bottles, wash them out and then using empty paper towel and toilet paper rolls make my own fantasy airships inspired by Steampunk aesthetics as well as several fantasy games and multimedia.

Thats pretty cool! I wish I had thought of that. 

Most of what I own would be considered weird by some standpoint, but some of the more unusual do-dads fill a small glass bowl on my desk and consist of a wind-up walking smiley face, a squishy, water-filled fish (Nemo), a pair of solar powered dancing flowers, and a clip-on bunny tail. 

• Brohoof 1