Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Equestria Girls crush?

Feather Scribbles

If you have an Equestria Girls crush, who is your crush from said series, and why?

But that's not all. If you're up to the challenge, try writing a mini short story of you and your crush from Equestria Girls first meeting up and such.

Also, random question: If you somehow ended up in that alternate human realm (and ended up near CHS), would you immediately go searching for the "HuMane 7"/the Rainbooms because you wanted to meet them? :P 

8 hours ago, Feather Scribbles said:

If you have an Equestria Girls crush, who is your crush from said series, and why?

But that's not all. If you're up to the challenge, try writing a mini short story of you and your crush from Equestria Girls first meeting up and such.

Also, random question: If you somehow ended up in that alternate human realm (and ended up near CHS), would you immediately go searching for the "HuMane 7"/the Rainbooms because you wanted to meet them? :P 

Yes, Twilight (aswell as SciTwi) when she came to the human world occasiionally...

A) Adorkable

B} She is Beautiful

C) Just look at her

sadly not yet, but i will add a link to here.

Yes...

or go through the Equestria portal there.

Edited by Rainbow-The-Brony
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Lemon Zest is so dam fine. She might just out do Vinyl Scratch in terms of looks, or at the very least a close second :wub:

1106778.png

True, but vinyl seems a lot better in every way

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To a degree, I find them all to be decently attractive.:grin:

Though if I had to rank the Mane 7 from which one I have the biggest crush on, to which one I have the smallest crush on, it would rank them like this:

1) Rarity (No surprise there)

2) Sunset (I have a thing for alphas)

3) Twilight (I'm a big fan of her new outfit)

4) Fluttershy (She seems like she holds a great many secrets)

5) Pinkie Pie (It's always nice to let to go a little bit every once in a while)

6) Rainbow Dash (The more masculine persona isn't really my thing, but I can still admire her spunk)

7) Applejack (Attractive, just not really my type)

Rarity. She is unlike most people who act the way she does. She is smart and pretty, and overall a great person.

I was walking on the sidewalk in a town outside of the big city. I happened upon the school there and saw the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen! And she had a group of very differing friends. I couldn’t control myself, so I ran up and said “hi”. The end.

Credits:

Storyboard: Nye

Everything Else: My cat.

I am completely honest, I would probably just go through the portal to Equestria if I was sent to an alternate world where CHS exists. So I would basically just ignore the blessing of being in the EG world. Maybe I would stay there for a week or two trying to find CHS though.

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 1

Definitely Sunset Shimmer, by a long shot. Her looks and her personality is so attractive and makes me so happy. She is chill but incredibly friendly and smart and acts like a leader.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy...Good question.

To me, I mostly have a crush on Starlight Glimmer because she's a big achiever after her reformation. Whenever I see an episode with her as the 'mane' focus, I get very excited. Her human form is also beautiful but I personally love her personality more. Reformed characters are so amazing because they have the ability to unlock their true potential 

f73b242659ba6c408ce4fa67f510440a.gif

Other Equestria Girls I find great characters are Sci-Twi, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Sunset Sunset Shimmer based on their characteristics that bring them together.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainbow Dash.i dont know why but ill say her personality reminds me of one of my childhood friends.

mlp_eg_vector___rainbow_dash_by_ilaria122-dbtwyhj.png

Edited by sanicdamlg
Messed Something Up