Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Equestria Girls crush?

Feather Scribbles

The Great and Powerful Trixie, of course. Really, the Vending Machine part though...
I also really love Aria Blaze. Yes, evil, I know, but just who couldn't love a tsundere best girl?

71cb301288add3a8b1a1867c61c1ca41f9a98eed

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lemon Zest is really attractive and compelling in her way, and Sci-Twin is exquisitely nerdy in a way that can't be ignored. Rarity is my favorite, but since Lemon Zest and Sci-Twi are more exclusive to EqG I'll give them the win in the interest of this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't have any.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Well I suppose Pinkie since she’s my favorite, or Sci-Twi, although I wouldn’t call it a crush since I don’t really ship myself with them or have feelings developed :pout: .

Sunset Shimmer, she is deductive and emotional, while being logical and detail oriented. She pays close attention to the problems that are at hand and assess the situation the best that she can. She also is seen having continual outbursts because she has obvious problems with maintaining her emotions. Her redemption story runs deep for me and I know exactly how she felt in Rainbow Rocks, only every single day of my life. I am absolutely in love with Sunset Shimmer, she is the perfect woman, I love her design, I love the effort she puts forth for her friends, and she really deserves the spotlight Hasbro has "kind of" (mostly) given her. She faced the neglect deserved from her actions from Equestria Girls... They wouldnt allow her to have pause from reliving those mistakes for at some points was less than 5 minutes(movie time) Sunset continually wanting to look deeper into things, having her suspicions, I just relate to her in so many ways, and she is an inspiration to me for how far shes come. Rainbow Rocks came into my life at the right time... some of us will NEVER be perfect, but I am very grateful I am not who I used to be... that was a fast track to consequences much worse than the isolation I face every day of my life. I wish there were people like the Mane cast in real life, because some people just need to be heard out, not projected upon.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Sunset Shimmer. If she wouldn't be part of the show I would enjoy Equestria Girls 70-80 % less. She's my waifu for laifu(at the moment)!

Edited by COH

• 1 month later...