Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Continue the Story with 1 sentence

Diamond Dynamite???

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

You shall address me as "Your Highness", or simply "King" I tell RD  

she blushes and tries to say "you seem like a cool stallion" but it sounded like "qweryuiodrtfgyfiogfydsui8d0ubsjeufdhjbwdhjsgvfqasjk"

1 minute ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

she blushes and tries to say "you seem like a cool stallion" but it sounded like "qweryuiodrtfgyfiogfydsui8d0ubsjeufdhjbwdhjsgvfqasjk"

I give RD a confused look and decide that she must be drunk if shes slurring her words  

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

I give RD a confused look and decide that she must be drunk if shes slurring her words  

She thinks seacretly "OH HORSEAPPLES, JUST ASK HIM OUT!" then says "Do you want to go on a da-da-date"

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

She says "not really, I've never dated a stallion before, I want to ask what you want to do and when" 

;) 

I decide we should go out to eat and then rent a movie at home so I can secretly fall asleep on the couch without RD noticing

PERFECT PLAN 

Door opens. You walk in but cant't see anypony standing in the doorway. However, you notice that doorhandle is surrounded by violet magical orb that fades away after door closes behind you.

You can hear somepony walking in upstears.

I try to hide my blushing but failing and I then think "OH BUCK! I'VE BLEW MY CHANCE AT EVER DAITING HER ROYAL beauty" then I try to introduce my self but I end up saying "H **laughs** **shakes head** Hi Princess, My name is Sherbert Music-Guard".

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/01/2018 at 6:40 PM, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Twilght said "Hi, Sherbert Music-Guard, where are you from, My name is Twilight Sparkle"

and I awnser "I'm from the human world, nice to meet you Twilight Sparkle"