Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya everypony :fluttershy:

I run GearHeart, a hypnosis org, and one of the types of files we’ve been making is pony transformation hypno (every variant linked here is SFW). If you want your body to feel like it’s a pony from the show, this’ll do the job pretty well. Y’all may have heard about HypnoPonies (now Equestrian Souls) back in the day; they made files that have you perceive yourself as a character from the show in both body and mind. GearHeart’s pony hypno the same genre of stuff, but without the personality elements-- replacing people’s identities with characters from the show has been and continues to cause serious psychology problems in some users, so we’re erring away from it for safety reasons. No flak towards Equestrian Souls; personality files are their niche of content, and they do their best to make it safe. 

Anyways, GearHeart pony transformation files. Before I list them, fair warning-- feeling like a cute pone can make you not want to change back. So, some find not just pony transformation files, but imagining oneself as a pony, pleasurable and addictive. A very large amount of pony hypno users end up going the otherkin route and identify fully with being a pony after seeing and feeling their body as one for a while. Because a majority of users choose to be female pones, you also see a gradual shift in the userbase’s gender identity over the years. Right now, over half the pony hypno population is MtF. Which is fine. I’m a trans woman too. Just, don’t listen to these files unless you’re fine with your gender and species identity changing, potentially permanently. The files also give you the ability to feel roleplay text commands. 

Links to a playlist where you can select between a pegasus, unicorn, alicorn, earth pony, or bat pony:

GearHeart also has tulpa hypno and guided meditations, in addition to a thriving Discord community dedicated to hypno safety and creation. Thanks everypony <3

:confused:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, JadePone said:

The effects of the hypno are reversible. It uses a self-trigger you're taught how to use in the file. You'll be able to change your perception of your gender, species, and ability to feel text roleplay at will

Have you used it?

If used as directed, it should be. If you don't want the changes described, don't listen to the file. To quote the description our safety team wrote for it:

Do not listen to this file if you do not desire the changes described above. Its strong imagery, identity-changing suggestions, and transformation elements could have a permanent impact on your self perception and bodily experiences. Your emotions, cognition, and behaviors may change to mirror these changes. Similar files have resulted in gender dysphoria, species dysphoria, and changes in one’s gender and sexuality. The file contains positive reinforcement throughout your transformation, which could further that risk, and symbolic imagery to install several permanent triggers (albeit easily reversible ones that you will have complete control over). Basically, don’t listen to this file if you’re not OK with being a girl and a pony. 

File risk level: 7, safe only if used as directed. 

How we review the safety of files: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rHQ7Z1rWBMbf8E9lBzHgGGjgopRJrzsACejejuLtfJc/edit?usp=sharing

More safety assessments for context: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZSE8zoSZb4p_SKBgljASq7NCt1CnitKVIT33fHHSdOo/edit?usp=sharing 

Man as curious as I am about this, and as much of a science person as I am, I have to admit I guess a little nervous when I read about hypnotism.

I've always loved the idea of transformation, and this seems like something I would enjoy doing, but I always wonder if it will have detrimental effects if done the wrong way, or how something that deep could be messing with my mind in ways I don't know. It's awesome sounding, but spooky sounding too.

I love the idea of feeling like I would be a pegasus, even if it's a mind trick, but I get spooked at the idea of some sort of hypnosis having lasting or permanent effects on me. I have OCD, I see a therapist for things, i dunno if I should have another layer  of something too...?

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, JadePone said:

Probably a good idea. Best of luck. Let us know how it goes :)

Before I do this tonight.

does this stay in your mind so that whenever you say one of the ques or someone else says the ques or does it fade from your mind?

I still have the files from HypnoPonies website. No matter how many times I listen to the Twilight Sparkle file, I don't appear to be hypnotized by it. :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tried it, It didn't work, again!

I can feel the transformation, just can't see it

Have you been expecting being able to hallucinate having a pony body? Oh gosh, that’s a very rare feat, I wouldn’t expect that >.< 

When I use this file, I vividly see myself as a pony in my mind and feel my body as if it’s that pony. Is that what you experience too?

3 minutes ago, JadePone said:

Have you been expecting being able to hallucinate having a pony body? Oh gosh, that’s a very rare feat, I wouldn’t expect that >.< 

When I use this file, I vividly see myself as a pony in my mind and feel my body as if it’s that pony. Is that what you experience too?

I don't tend to see things too vividly in my head and I feel my body as if it's a pony's but when I open my eyes I feel like a human again!

Oh, sure. Let me just download this "Safe" program to be someone I physically cannot, not want to change back, and ruin my life forever... Side effects may include: nausea, vomiting, water weight gain, lower back pain, receding hairline, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, itchy chafing clothing, liver spots, blood clots, ringworm, excessive body odor, uneven tire wear, pyorrhea, gonorrhea, diarrhea, halitosis, scoliosis, loss of bladder control, hammertoe, the shanks, low sperm count, warped floors, cluttered drawers, hunchback, heart attack, low resale value on your home, feline leukemia, athlete's foot, head lice, club foot, MS, MD, VD, fleas, anxiety, sleeplessness, drowsiness, poor gas mileage, tooth decay, split ends, parvo, warts, unibrow, lazy eye, fruit flies, chest pains, clogged drains, hemorrhoids, dry heaving, anal seepage and sexual dysfunction.