Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GlitterMoon

I'm super careful with makeup being cruelty free and vegan (I don't feel like things should die or be in pain for me to have red lips and long lashes)! I love superdrug (UK) and they have their own home brand called MUA that's all cruelty free and vegan, it's like £4 for a full eyeshadow palette too! 

I used to like the body shop for bath products after the whole against animal testing thing they had when my mum was younger, but they got bought out by L'Oréal when the owner died and L'Oréal sell in China so their products will have been tested on animals and supporting a brand supports the parent company so I had to stop. Luckily most of the original source shower gels are cruelty free, some are vegan. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 hours ago, MissRose said:

I'm super careful with makeup being cruelty free and vegan (I don't feel like things should die or be in pain for me to have red lips and long lashes)! I love superdrug (UK) and they have their own home brand called MUA that's all cruelty free and vegan, it's like £4 for a full eyeshadow palette too! 

I used to like the body shop for bath products after the whole against animal testing thing they had when my mum was younger, but they got bought out by L'Oréal when the owner died and L'Oréal sell in China so their products will have been tested on animals and supporting a brand supports the parent company so I had to stop. Luckily most of the original source shower gels are cruelty free, some are vegan. 

I love MUA too, I actually bought this eyeliner from them: http://www.peachesandblush.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/MUA-Liner-Royal-Blue-3.jpg

for only 1 Euro during my trip to Spain! Actually, Body Shop is now owned by a cruelty free Brazilian brand called Natura, and Body Shop takes huge pride in being cruelty free now!

Edited by NightmareLuna1996