Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Equestria Girls Movie or Special Have You Watched the Most and Which Have You Watched The Least

ultrairongorilla

I find myself oddly enough going back to the first Equestria Girls Movie the most even though I think the others are a vast improvement, especially Rainbow Rocks which is the one I've watched the 2nd most.  I probably watched The Legend Of Everfree the least out of the Equestria Girls stuff even though I think it's a perfectly decent movie. I also can't get enough of the Dance Magic Special which I've already watched quite a number of times already.

Edited by ultrairongorilla
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Rainbow-The-Brony said:

Watched them all equally... 

apart from rainbow rocks because thats was appauling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Agreed, Rainbow Rocks was dire... not what I signed up for.

I've watched Friendship Games and Legend Of Everfree more than the rest. They are the best films after all, with Dance Magic following closely behind.

I've watched Legend of Everfree and Friendship Games over 300 times each either through the actual movie, Bronies React videos, and commentary from the directors. As for the least, that would be the original Equestria Girls movie. Even though this was what got me into the fandom, I just can't bring myself to watch it because of how much Sunset has changed over the years since she was first introduced. I also don't like how poorly animated it was--DHX was new to animating humans in this fashion--so visually, it turns me away from it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

36 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

It seems to be getting a little hate, but "Rainbow Rocks" is my favorite! I've watched it more than the others put together.

Rainbow Rocks is my favorite out of all of them too. It improved on everything that the first one did wrong, even though I don't think the first one is really all that terrible. Its mostly just harmless fluff.

Edited by ultrairongorilla
  • Brohoof 2

I have watched “Rainbow Rocks” altogether too many times. I love it so much. 

I haven’t bothered to return to “Legend of Everfree,” the three “Magic” specials, or any of the non-musical summer shorts. Once was more than enough for the majority of those. 

• Brohoof 2

I've watched "Rainbow Rocks" by far the most, 20+ times at least.

I've watched "Legend of the Everfree" once and never again, thought it was extremely boring and could barely finish it.

• Brohoof 2

The Equestria Girls movie I think I've watched the most is the first Equestria Girls movie.

The Equestria Girls movie I've watched the least is "Legend of Everfree".

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Put me down for rainbow rocks. I like the music a lot, I think it's brighter and more colorful then the other movies. I like everything about it. That being said I love all of them, my least favorite is Ever-free, but I still liked it a lot. I have all the soundtracks on my spotify and I listen to them while I play video games.  

• Brohoof 2

I've watched Rainbow Rocks the most, and Friendship Games the least. RR is my favorite in the series, while FG is my least favorite. Generally, I like to watch them all sequentially over a few days, but occasionally I have watched only Rainbow Rocks or skipped Friendship Games entirely. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I’ve watched Rainbow Rocks the most. It’s my favorite. The first movie is probably my second favorite. Overall I’d say I probably watched Friendship games the least.

• Brohoof 2

Most watched: Rainbow Rocks. Great music (except the failed counter-spell and RD's thing), decentish plot, and has the best ending theme to any of those movies.

...then again, I ironically have also seen the 1st one a boat load of times due to catching it on various Anniversary streams and brony meet-ups. Cringe movie, but still x3

Least watched: Legend of Everfree. Decent movie, just never really saw a need to watch it again (even if Embrace the Magic is wonderful)