Register now to remove this ad.
Jeric

qualification round MLPF World Cup 2018 - Group 10 - White Tail Woods

Team Qualifier Round - Group 10 - White Tail Woods  

38 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Select the three that you want to represent White Tail Woods in the World Cup

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/18 at 12:00 PM

Who the heck is Roger Silverman? Not sure but voted for him. My headcanon is that he's a mild mannered Long Island accountant who stumbled into Equestria through a portal in Belrose and now does taxes for Queen Celestia in return for autonomy.

Do the right thing; vote for Roger!

• Brohoof 4

Well, I think you know who I am going for.

large.jpeg&key=db915228ff895a18eb70373a3

HEY SCALLYWAGS IT'S TIME TO BE AWESOME!!!

• Brohoof 5
  • yay 1

Mare Do Well is beating Chrysalis? Wat?

Marble Pie is starting strong! The fandom loves the adorable quiet type Ponies. :blush:

• Brohoof 1
  • yay 1
  • Shrug 1

Are you sure you want to vote for those other ponies?
Image result for Marble Pie cute sad

• Brohoof 6

Bison need more love

452928__safe_artist-colon-uotapo_little+

Spoiler

All of them

337790__safe_artist-colon-tofutiles_litt

• Brohoof 5

You all better watch out. My boy Garble has two votes.

• Brohoof 1

It's time to let your colors burst and vote for somebody awesome!

Image result for captain celaeno mlp

• Brohoof 4

Come on now, Chrysalis! If you can't beat out the meek and timid Marble Pie, I have no faith in you as a villain! :glimmer:

*Selects Marble Pie as second vote* ...Dammit @Snow. >.>

• Brohoof 5

I have to admit, I completely underestimated Marble Pie going into this round. 

As I implied earlier, there are some interesting possible matchups that could happen later on in this thing. A team with Marble vs a team with Sugarbelle. Marble vs her sisters. Definately intriguing. 

Chrysalis pulls up into position to secure a spot as well beating up possible early favorite Celaeno, and that Mare Do Well oddity from last night. 

And the poor Duke looks to be headed for the Hall of Shame with Rarity's Dad. :P

• Brohoof 1

Guys; this is no good! You want a true captain? Go for the one that parrots everywhere can appreciate!

tumblr_oxu846CgSP1rgu2c4o1_1280.png&key=

• Brohoof 6

I would have voted for my 2nd favorite villain if she wasn't contested with these three:

marble_pie_by_tartifondue-d9ecxss.jpg

Marble Pieby okaces

250?cb=20110826020839

1501838369_youloveit_com_my_little_pony_

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, Jeric said:

Once thought to be a possible love interest for Big Mac, Granny and Quartz had to sit down and explain that it probably isn't the best of ideas.

Don't listen to them Marble, he's all yours. :D The MarbleMac will last forever!

1145583__safe_artist-colon-mrgdog_big+macintosh_marble+pie_blushing_earth+pony_eyes+closed_floppy+ears_fluffy_frown_male_marblemac_nuzzling_pony_shippi.jpg

And also, don't give in to that wicked shapeshifter queen. You've got this, you and the captain.

• Brohoof 4

Continuing the competition analysis

Mare Do Well

The_Mysterious_Mare_Do_Well_S02E08.thumb.png.e673583f1b4a05f46fbe644faf02bfd7.png

Originally conceived up as a secret identity to help teach Rainbow Dash a lesson in humility, the guise of Mare Do Well was secretly the combined talents of Pinkie, Twilight, AJ, and Fluttershy as the four donned the cape and mask in alternating appearances. Though Rarity did not suit up, the costumes design was her creation. Mare Do Well has no known rival. With the Mane Six busy trying to wrap their heads around the situation they find themselves in, the appearance on Mare Do Well is on of the more intriguing mysteries of the World Cup. Is she a manifestation of the alias created by the the five heroes, a nightmare or dream realized, or could there me some other mysterious mare under that mask? 

• Brohoof 7

Garble

88f435b98da861d64414f704014068a6.thumb.png.55c4cc9aa03ce9ed5b55f6ae3b844424.png

Everyone's favorite dragon to hate, this guy had consistently been a thorn in Spike's side and considers Ponykind to be generally unappealing. Garble is no stranger to competition, coming scarily close to becoming the Dragon Lord. Aggressive and competitive, Garble takes pleasure in showcasing power over others he seems weaker, a trait that is only kept in check by Dragon Lord Ember, whose laws he has been shown to obey, even if he has to be reminded of his place from time to time. 

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Jeric said:

Mare Do Well is beating Chrysalis? Wat?

Marble Pie is starting strong! The fandom loves the adorable quiet type Ponies. :blush:

Judging from what I've seen of the votes, you can tell who is going to end up succeeding. I know it could change at any moment but this is what I'm seeing anyway.

• Brohoof 1

Flash Magnus

Flash_Magnus_getting_enraged_S7E16.thumb.png.f5fb862c01a10f2a38ab221f6394609a.png

One of the six Pillars of Old Equestria, Flash Magnus is the embodiment of the Element of Bravery -- the magical progenitor of the modern Element of Loyalty. Fiercely determined and never hesitant to accept a challenge, especially if the stakes are high and success is questionable, Flash's heroics have become oft told legends to many a filly and colt who aspire to greatness. He is usually seen in combat wearing one iron shoe (too cool for two!) and brandishing his mystical shield Netitus. His known rival included dragons, the Pony of Shadows, and the Sirens.

Captain Celaeno 

Captain_Celaeno_ID_MLPTM.thumb.png.c1e1e6c5eae8e22b528ad9c4d6df8e9c.png

The erstwhile leader of a delivery crew for the Storm King's Empire, Celaeno was inspired to return to her life of Pirate adventure thanks some timely musical motivation from Rainbow Dash. Similar to Dash, the Pirate Captain is highly loyal to her crew and considers those under her charge her family. Instrumental in the Second Battle of Canterlot and the subsequent defeat of Storm King, Celaeno happily returned to her former life of treasure procurement and accountancy about a newly christened airship known as Fortune's Glory* -- a gift from the thankful Princess Celestia. Celaeno now find herself in a competition with no sign of her crew, and is not a happy birdy! Also don't call her a birdy, she is well practiced with a cutlass. 

*Not cannon but it sounds cool!

• Brohoof 5

17 hours ago, Jeric said:

Octavia and Zecora progress to represent Everfree in the World Cup with Gummy, Sonata Dusk, Royal Guard, and Igneous Rock Pie waiting for a Wild Card playoff series to fill the final spot. 

Nice to have the option to vote three, even though only two will win. Gives some room for helping our third choice make it, while still voting for our favorite one, even if our first choice is not very popular.

By the way, is there a way we can prevent people from voting more than three?

• Brohoof 3

If you want the only inside scoop, I worked with Celaeno in the late 90s. She's firm but fair, except when she cheats at cards which is all the time. She also owes me a new ship after crashing my last one after running into a bunch of stowaways.

• Brohoof 6

53 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Garble

88f435b98da861d64414f704014068a6.thumb.png.55c4cc9aa03ce9ed5b55f6ae3b844424.png

Everyone's favorite dragon to hate, this guy had consistently been a thorn in Spike's side and considers Ponykind to be generally unappealing. Garble is no stranger to competition, coming scarily close to becoming the Dragon Lord. Aggressive and competitive, Garble takes pleasure in showcasing power over others he seems weaker, a trait that is only kept in check by Dragon Lord Ember, whose laws he has been shown to obey, even if he has to be reminded of his place from time to time. 

Sorry, Garble. As much as I like your VA, I can't let you win this round. Too many good characters in this group.

• Brohoof 2

49 minutes ago, ChB said:

By the way, is there a way we can prevent people from voting more than three?

No, the poll options don't drill down beyond multiple choice. It's funny because statistically, with a multiple choice selection, the option with the greater number of votes is usually different than if a single choice had to be made. 

• Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

If you want the only inside scoop, I worked with Celaeno in the late 90s. She's firm but fair, except when she cheats at cards which is all the time. She also owes me a new ship after crashing my last one after running into a bunch of stowaways.

o.o

One day... I would very much like a full biography of these expeditions.

--

*Sees Celaeno is catching Chrysalis*

full.gif

• Brohoof 5

OK, as much as I hate to admit it, we may need the one scary changeling left in the world (as far as we know at least) to make it to the next round.  I know she's kinda, ya know, evil and all, but she is pretty powerful nonetheless.

Pass.

No evil bug queen!

Come on guys, don't make this a thing where I'm the contrarian with you guys every single time!

Oh I'm not, Starry, but have you forgotten this little incident?

OK, OK, OK, that's a fair enough point.

Mhm.  Nopony threatens my little muffins and gets away with it!  Oh I'll change my tune the second she tries to make up for everything she's done, but right now she's still as evil as ever.  So until that day of moral redemption from her comes she's on my... Dinky, cover your ears.

OK!

So as I was saying, until that day comes, she's on my shit list.

Right, right, yeah, I get that.  So who should we be sending forward instead?

Well you know I'm a sucker for anyone donning a cape and cowl (like yours truly) so I figure Mare Do Well is a good rep!

But... we don't even know who Mare Do Well is.  All of the ponies who have been her before are present and accounted for, so... who is she?

Don't care, as long as it's Mare Do Well, I'm cool with it.

Well at least it's not too far out there as far as a team member goes.  I gotta say that sky pirate is a pretty good choice too.  Not that I'm endorsing piracy or anything, she just seems pretty friendly and seems to have a good head on her shoulders, especially when it comes to leading a team.  So that just leaves the third spot.

Oh oh oh!  Quiet Pie, Quiet Pie!!!

Her name's Marble Pie, Dinky.

Yeah her.

*sigh* Why?

Cause she's super strong!

What in Equestria makes you say that?  In fact, where the hay is she even?

Oh she's in a cave.

What cave?

A cave I saw her dig with her bare hooves when she got frightened by the scary bug queen and mean dragon and ran off.

Oh... :sealed:... I guess she is strong.

Yup! :D

Good eyes, Dinky!

So, uh, what do ya think is gonna happen if Chrysalis does end up on that team?

Oh I wouldn't worry about that.  I mean, who'd be stupid enough to vote for an unapologetically evil tyrant to be a part of one of 32 teams fighting to save our reality?

*Derpy checks the votes* 

:wacko:...

:okiedokieloki:...

84337__safe_artist-colon-toxic-dash-mario_derpy+hooves_angry_female_mare_pegasus_pony.png

I am disappointed in you, moo-hams.  Very, very disappointed. :okiedokieloki:

#VoteMareDoWell #VoteCaptainCelaeno #VoteMarblePie

• Brohoof 3

Excellent points gentlemen, very convincing indeed, a nice balanced blend of personality traits and character involvement in the show, I must say I can certainly see the push to increase votes for these characters is working, bravo for the wonderful effort, now then, I only see it as fair that I should do the same or at least try to achieve such a level of fact based influence for my pony of choice.

*clears throat*

Marble Pie
image.jpeg.2aa429ae98bec307338f1c8de7d5bf88.jpeg
A very cute pony.

Image result for off the charts

• Brohoof 3

MoePie01.JPG.18245e583330a53cd8e0ceb1330dd736.JPG

Never underestimate the power of moe. He who controls moe controls the fandom.

On the flip side, Parrot's goose is getting cooked. She needs three votes sans Queenie. Though, her wooden unarmed airship is insulting my militaristic spirit, so there's that. Don't ask how moe is not insulting it. It's a complementary attribute. Moe and war is like spicy ice cream!

• Brohoof 4