Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's the most attractive pony?

PinkieAi

Im straight so im drawn to strapping stallions - Soarin is my husbando, but I really love Troubleshoes on looks as well.

The most appealling design of the mane six for me is Rainbow Dash. I like blue hues - Twi is purple but shes more of a red/pink purple than cold blue one.

• Brohoof 1

I'm stuck between Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity in terms of mane six. For background ponies, I'd say Roseluck is pretty attractive.

6 minutes ago, Maudilicious said:

Me ?                                           (ok ok 20 characters is minimum so here is some more)

maud_pie_by_cencerberon-d7d4vah.thumb.png.3d68b573a14f118020d4d8269a080780.png

Yeah, Maud is pretty attractive, too! Especially with that look XD

• Brohoof 5

Considering all the different Characters the Show has at the moment, it would be to difficult to choose one Pony. Im stuck between Cadence, Luna, Twilight and Tempest Shadow.

But since i have never really watched something with Tempest Shadow and dont know her character yet, i have no Idea if i would also like her personality. Same goes for Cadence, because i dont remember much from her and i also dont know much about Luna either. So i would go for Twilight, Rarity is just to extreme with her beauty obsession, she would be something like a top model, which for some reason, i also dont find that attractive, because its just to much i guess. Twilight is simply more natural, even though she still has a cool mane style and from all of the main 6, i like her personality the most, so i would say Twilight is the most attractive to me at the moment.

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Nightfallicious Gloamiscus said:

I'm stuck between Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity in terms of mane six. For background ponies, I'd say Roseluck is pretty attractive.

Yeah, Maud is pretty attractive, too! Especially with that look XD

Normally I don´t smile to much..... but sometimes it happen :) 

• Brohoof 4

It's gotta be my pony husbando Soarin, those green eyes and that blue mane really catch my eye. Plus, he's a Pegasus, and there's something about Pegasus ponies. They're just so CUTE. :wub: Also the whole Wonderbolt thing, and the fact that I've always had a thing for ponies with blue colors. :wub:

225?cb=20140202035823

Edited by Jimmielicious

I'm straight but not that invested in the few male characters that exist in the show, if I had to pick one based on appearance I'd have to say Shining Armor, but for a personality I feel would go with Big Mac, the strong silent type.

For the mares I would say appearance wise it's Rarity because that's pretty much her thing, I can appreciate Princess Cadance too. Personality wise I think it would have to be Fluttershy for her kindness or Starlight Glimmer for her accidental goofiness. If I was going to be friends with any of them it would be Starlight.

I tend to find the Spa twins the most attractive by far, though both Somnambula and Mage Meadowbrook do come close. <3

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle because she is adorkable, beautiful and just look at her!

4 hours ago, Maudilicious said:

Me ?                                           (ok ok 20 characters is minimum so here is some more)

maud_pie_by_cencerberon-d7d4vah.thumb.png.3d68b573a14f118020d4d8269a080780.png

I thought you would have said boulder!

@PinkieAi

As this is dealing with the show it has been moved to Show Discussion.

Thanks! :)

Not an easy pick for me. Let's see, of the mane 6: Rainbow Dash in first and Pinkie Pie in a close second. Side characters, I'd have to agree with others in saying Maud Pie (really any of the Pie sisters to be honest), and then Trixie (her mouth can sometimes spoil things, but otherwise she's quite a looker). I'd continue on, but at this rate, things would just become a harem lol.