Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Want a Piano Cover of Something? (Take 2)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Hay stallions! So, for those of you who know me, piano is my main instrument, so I figured...why not open a piano cover request shop! Now you may be thinking "Didn't you post one of these already?" Well I did, but I'm gonna have that one locked since back in that time I had absolutely no time to complete the requests, so here's take two. 

My specialty areas are

1. MLP of course

2. Pokemon (Games)

3. Super Smash Bros

4. Contemporary Christian Music

5. Top Hits (Some)

Request away peeps!

I don't know if it's possible, but I have been addicted to this song.

If this would be possible, I would like it and appreciate it. If not, just skip this one. ^_^

I would like you to make a piano theme or cover for my human characters, you can do both of them, or either or. Whichever you choose.

Spoiler

Here we have Hannah. She's emotionless and scientific, logical mind. She focuses on mind magic and mental abilities, she's a very smart one. She can go to different dimensions and realities and times at will. She has a very small heart and isn't that empathic. She is capable of possessing people, or mind control aswell as other things like that. Her eyes will usually swirl with purple magic and enegy, she is immortal.

image.png

She also has an 'orb' form here, she prefers this form over a human body, she views humans as insects, mostly. She was human at somepoint though, once she mastered her skills and such she ascended form.

orb.PNG

Now here we have Cali, she's a meglomanic theif, she may be heroic at sometimes though she's sly and cunning and steals anything that isn't tied down, her magic is electrical, though it is red. She can summon in items and tools for her advantage, she's stealthy and sneaky, prefers to work in the dark though she tries to be adaptable. Generally, she isn't a fighter and more of a coward, and isn't really that violent, unless if you make her an enemy or take away her stuff. She too has an ascended form, though it is a series of red sparkles, she doesn't use it often as she likes her human self. Also immortal.

image_1.png

Edited by Califorum

I'd ask for a piano theme / cover of my OC's charactor **shows about me page**

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah, me again, I'd also want a piano song / cover of missing a comrade @Blazelicious and his bannishment

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

I would like you to make a piano theme or cover for my pony characters, you can do both of them, or either or. Whichever you choose.

Reveal hidden contents

Here we have Hannah. She's emotionless and scientific, logical mind. She focuses on mind magic and mental abilities, she's a very smart one. She can go to different dimensions and realities and times at will. She has a very small heart and isn't that empathic. She is capable of possessing ponies, or mind control aswell as other things like that. Her eyes will usually swirl with purple magic and enegy, she is immortal.

image.png

She also has an 'orb' form here, she prefers this form over a pony body, she views ponies as insects, mostly. She was pony at somepoint though, once she mastered her skills and such she ascended form.

orb.PNG

Now here we have Cali, she's a meglomanic theif, she may be heroic at sometimes though she's sly and cunning and steals anything that isn't tied down, her magic is electrical, though it is red. She can summon in items and tools for her advantage, she's stealthy and sneaky, prefers to work in the dark though she tries to be adaptable. Generally, she isn't a fighter and more of a coward, and isn't really that violent, unless if you make her an enemy or take away her stuff. She too has an ascended form, though it is a series of red sparkles, she doesn't use it often as she likes her pony self. Also immortal.

image_1.png

It has to be a cover of a song that is already made, like something from game, or the list I had in my original post. 

1 hour ago, Sherbertlicious Music-Guardlicious said:

I'd ask for a piano theme / cover of my OC's charactor **shows about me page**

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah, me again, I'd also want a piano song / cover of missing a comrade @Blazelicious and his bannishment

Well, it has to be from what I said in the list in the original post. 

• 3 weeks later...