Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Collecting : D

BopperAri

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found it online while finding an place to express MLP collecting.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I read twilight sparkle and the crystal heart spell in school when it was first released and then started watching the show which now has lead me to own a plenty of merchandise.

Hi Everypony, I am hoping to meet ponies on this forum that will have an connection with loving the franchise and caring about one another I hope to find a MLP loving friend while I become more envoled in the community.

If anypony wants to message me I am open to talk to.

thank you for reading, bye.

Edited by BopperAri
  • Brohoof 7

Welcome to MLP Forums! I think you'll meet plenty of new friends on the forums as you and the rest of us seem pretty friendly! I hope you find the person you wished to find and have fun! :) 

• Brohoof 3

Thank you for the welcoming, I hope to find comfort in the community and find other people to share the same interests.

I really feel I am going to enjoy joining the forum in the long term and I have already been surprised at how enjoyable everyone seems.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, BopperAri said:

Thank you for the welcoming, I hope to find comfort in the community and find other people to share the same interests.

I really feel I am going to enjoy joining the forum in the long term and I have already been surprised at how enjoyable everyone seems.

Nice to hear that. Please look here: https://mlpforums.com/forum/41-merchandise/

I suppose that you will like this section of the forum. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Why "bye" when you've just introduced yourself? ;) 

Hello hello! ^_^ 

You seem like a really nice pony, I hope you'll find what you're looking for! :fluttershy: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 3