Register now to remove this ad.

My favorite character is actually Lyra. Because she is into conspiracy theories. And she seems very clever.

rmx-rmx-rmx-conspiracy-lyra_o_1184538.jp

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: I looked up on google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: By watching a couple of episodes long time ago
  • Brohoof 4
  • Teacup 1
  • Shocked 1

Hi, welcome to this forum. I wish you many new friends to find, and happy fun :pinkie:

Can you tell something more about yourself? 

• Brohoof 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, RainbowLunaNight said:

Hi, welcome to this forum. I wish you many new friends to find, and happy fun :pinkie:

Can you tell something more about yourself? 

If you go to my page you can read about it. But i like RPG games, baking and news and of course ponies. I like anything relaxing, fun and friendly. I like going for walks, friends, family, neighbors, siblings. I love helping people and try my best to be good. I am very much into Final Fantasy games

Edited by Lyrin
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry if this is too late, but... Welcome to the forums, and I hope you have a really great time here!~ ^_^

(Also, I like conspiracy theories too, because they're pretty interesting. It just gives you a lot to think about. :grin:)

Lyra's your favorite, you like RPGs, Final Fantasy included. I like you already. ;)

Welcome Lyrin to our humble abode: MLP Forums! :) I hope you have a great time here. If you ever have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way.

Happy foruming! :D

• Brohoof 2

Hello @Lyrin and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

Posted (edited)

Hello Lyrin! :) 

I have another theory;

vaeqpDK.png

For example, what if there was some danger in Equestria and Princess Celestia suggested temporarily leaving that land by going through the mirror? What if our parents or parents of our parents etc. liked how the things look and work on Earth and decided to stay there and never mention anything about Equestria? What if some parents actually used what they know, bringing the show to life, but still not saying the real truth??? What if we live in a world of lies? What if... w e   d o   n o t   b e l o n g....  h   e   r   e   ?

The mirror is a reference to "Equestria Girls" movie.

mind = blown. :D 

Either way, welcome to the herd! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1
  • Shrug 1

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy your time hereand finding many friends:yay:

Just now, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy your time hereand finding many friends:yay:

This was last Monday.

Oh, one more Lyra! Hello there ^-^ It's about time to rename this site to Lyra Forums ^-^