Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many MLP PLUSHIES do you have?

DiscordisChaos11

In total, I have around 33 MLP plushies in my room. I think I started collecting MLP plushies around 2013. I was at an anime convention and I bought a plush of Twilight Sparkle. Soon after that, I began to collect more and more plushies. I also have 2 plushies of my OC, Dynamo Pad. One of his old version and one of his current version. I have no more space in my room to buy more plushies, but I would love to collect more in the future. 

• Brohoof 2

Right now, I have about fifteen or sixteen. I'm happy with what I have, but there are a couple more that I wouldn't mind getting.

• Brohoof 1

Counting them out...I believe I have 14 or so. Not a bad number. I don't exactly have plushies of every pony that I would want, like Button Mash or Star Tracker but for now it is fine. Also, SPIKE. I want one. Funny thing is, there was a claw machine in a place I went to that had a Spike plushy that looked great, but I didn't want to take the money risk on the phony machine. I didn't realize until going there next time that you can just straight-up buy whatever is in the machine if you so wish but by the time I figured that out, Spike was gone. *-* I was livid. XD

(From last year)

Snapshot_20160817_5.JPG.6fbd88bbcf1cd8e1d88e6942aad722e9.JPG

I have, like, about eight more now, including Trixie, Chrysalis, Derpy and Big Mac.

I have NO idea why I love these things like I do... but Sweet Luna's Crown, they make me smile.

• Brohoof 1

Heh I have about 11 MLP plushies altogether. :proud: Three of those are Rainbow Dash plushies, and the other 8 are the Mane 6. (I think I have 2 Twilight Sparkle plushies and a couple Applejack plushies, then Fluttershy, Rarity, oh and I have 2 Pinkie Pie plushies.) 

• Brohoof 1

unfortunately none, but I would really like to have a soarin plushie!

Edited by Guest

I have a custom Rarity plush made by @Fresh Nonsense back in 2015. I also have Golden Gates (the BABSCon mascot). My daughter has a custom Derpy that was a 15th birthday present at our second BABSCon. 

• Brohoof 1