Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many MLP PLUSHIES do you have?

DiscordisChaos11

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

None. Am I normal ?? :confused:

Yep, you're completely normal because I for one don't have any either! Only figures and one pinkie shirt. That is unless I'm not normal too. :muffins: 

• 2 years later...

I have all Mane 6 4DE Plushies. I originally was just going to get Fluttershy because she was SO adorable and well done! :squee: but It started to seem sad with some  of them missing...

I just searched my e-mail for the orders.

• Fluttershy 6/19/2018
  • Rainbow Dash 6/21/2018
  • Applejack 6/25/2018

• Rarity 7/3/2018
  • Pinkie Pie 7/3/2018

devts.png.d5b66ce106d256686109722e62301dbe.png

... (cricket sound)

... OK, FINE!!!:(

• Twilight 9/23/2018

:laugh: It took me so long to buy her because I didn't like the mane they did on her, but it was sad that I had all of them except the MAIN character!

Edited by Cirrus.

• 1 month later...

Lets see, currently I have one 4DE Unicorn Twilight plushie which I bought all the way back in 2013, one Chinese Sweetie Belle plushie I bought on ebay back in early 2015 and just late last year I acquired two Build-a-bear plushies one of Princess Celestia and another one of Applebloom. I also bought a miniature Spike plush from K-mart not too long ago which sit on top of my Twilight plushie. So all up I currently have about five MLP related plushies.

• 1 month later...

I currently have 11 plushies (5 were commissioned). I am very picky when it comes to MLP merchandise. It has to be high quality for me to buy it.

• 1 month later...

I have three MLP pony plushies, all of them the 4DE brand. The Twiggles on the bottom is the open-winged Alicorn version, and the Twiggles on the top is the Unicorn version of her. Dashi is sandwiched in-between them both. :catface: 

IMG_20200519_195502132.thumb.jpg.e1a478e547ae6bf55074a7cb038a1775.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have two. One is the buildabear Twilight, the other, was a gift from @Dynamo Pad. It was when we were dating and Dynamo had his original look. he got me a really great plush. I sitll snuggle it a lot. Dynamo Pad and I are still very close best friends, and he goes through a lot, so I feel that snuggling the plush may just help him ,as it helps me.

• 2 weeks later...

Only two actually. One tiny Pinkie Pie one and a normal-sized one of Sia's ponysona.. the latter I barely even knew existed as I haven't whatever it's from, my parents bought it for me as a birthday gift a while back :p