Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Does Everypony Think of Bronies/Pegasisters Who Do This To The Voice Cast on Twitter?

Harratot33

So, most of the voice cast with the exception of Ashleigh Ball are extremely responsive to fans on Twitter and other social media websites. I've been lucky enough to get a favourite from Tabitha St. Germain and Peter New when I wished them a happy birthday (got a reply to a question from the former, too!!!).

Anyway, on the subject of birthdays, I've noticed that a lot of fans often tweet the voice cast asking something like "It's my 22nd birthday today, could I get a happy birthday from Fluttershy/Celestia/Spike?" A lot of the time they reply and the fans are very grateful, even if they don't always say please :/ I was thinking of doing this but then I thought isn't it a little rude or attention-seeking (the voice cast honestly don't seem to mind - Andrea Libman and Nicole Oliver in particular are very nice about it but I dunno it feels wrong :/).

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Harratot33 said:

So, most of the voice cast with the exception of Ashleigh Ball are extremely responsive to fans on Twitter and other social media websites. I've been lucky enough to get a favourite from Tabitha St. Germain and Peter New when I wished them a happy birthday (got a reply to a question from the former, too!!!).

Anyway, on the subject of birthdays, I've noticed that a lot of fans often tweet the voice cast asking something like "It's my 22nd birthday today, could I get a happy birthday from Fluttershy/Celestia/Spike?" A lot of the time they reply and the fans are very grateful, even if they don't always say please :/ I was thinking of doing this but then I thought isn't it a little rude or attention-seeking (the voice cast honestly don't seem to mind - Andrea Libman and Nicole Oliver in particular are very nice about it but I dunno it feels wrong :/).

Well, I find it rather rude and attention whoring as well, but in the end, it's their choice to respond or not. It would be pretty asshole to demand a response however :huh: . I don't particularly like to interact with VAs (starting with that I don't even like social media :dash: ), because they are people as well, and it's pretty easy to fall in the trap to keep seeing them as your favorite character, but demanding full attention in your end