Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Teen Titans Go: The Movie

Steve Piranha

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

At first, I was laughing at your good trolling, but now I am sobbing because it's legit! 

How could you do this to me, @Steve Piranha?

lDIQJ9N.jpg

Well, I got nothing against TTG, other than they should do more parody jokes instead of jokes better done in others, but I'm surprised they are having a movie. It feels like the new Bubsy, which is a big, expensive joke :confused: 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

lDIQJ9N.jpg

Well, I got nothing against TTG, other than they should do more parody jokes instead of jokes better done in others, but I'm surprised they are having a movie. It feels like the new Bubsy, which is a big, expensive joke :confused: 

You mean this Bubsy?

"What could possibly go wrong?" He says.

Everything, that's what happened to that failure of a franchise!

Same to TTG.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

You mean this Bubsy?

"What could possibly go wrong?" He says.

Everything, that's what happened to that failure of a franchise!

Same to TTG.

The same Bubsy

Just now, SaburoDaimando said:

I am tempted to watch this out of Bile Fascination.  XP

I'll do it if they give me Slade. Been waiting for some Slade parody since forever :dry: 

• Brohoof 1

Here's the ultimate question.

Will it be better than Justice League and Batman v. Superman? :P

• Brohoof 1

We live in a world where an Adventure Time movie was canceled, yet this is allowed to exist.:(

Also the animation does not look theatrical quality in the slightest.  This movie should have just a TV and DVD movie instead.

But I guess it was so cheap to cheap to make that it will make a profit no matter how good or bad it does in the box office.

I know my nephew and niece are going to be thrilled to see this one given how they've watched Teen Titans Go on a regular basis. As for myself, I'm actually curious as to how this will turn out as I've got a soft spot for the show.

Please for the love of Christ people don't do this again, please don't pull an Emojis movie and go watch this "fo teh lulz". All it does is reward people for making shitty movies. If you don't want them to keep making these movies, don't like TTG, and don't like this idea don't fucking watch it and don't fucking support this shit

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I know my nephew and niece are going to be thrilled to see this one given how they've watched Teen Titans Go on a regular basis. As for myself, I'm actually curious as to how this will turn out as I've got a soft spot for the show.

Well, I think they are going in a good track since most of the trailer jokes are at the expense of themselves, and other DC properties, something that, in my opinion, is where TTG really shines. My favorite jokes are parodying the most frightening and vile of the original TT, like Trigon. Still, I hate the bullshit excuse that they won't be putting Slade because "A villain as serious and frightening as him won't suit the show". Really :dry: ? You ain't got the same problem with Trigon, Brother Blood, and a surprising guest villain: Darkseid....... DARK-SEID. YOU'VE PARODIED THE BADDEST OF THE BADDEST IN DC, VOICED BY CHEESE SANDWICH, HOW CAN YOU GIVE ME THAT EXCUSE AFTER SUCH FEAT :angry: ? 

• Brohoof 1