Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you let Rarity redecorate your place?

Azureth

Would you allow Rarity to redecorate?  

47 users have voted

1. 1. Would you allow Rarity to redecorate?

• I would love it!
    • Maybe just certain parts.
    • Not at all!

If it was simply a matter of reorganizing my place then yes. Redecorating? I'm unsure what that entails and I'm not willing to take that wager even with Rarity's generosity.

• Brohoof 1

No. I'm actually pretty good at interior decor, remodeling, DIY in general and love it. 

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Maybe. I’m more of a fan of her clothing work. Her interior decorating might be a little too ornate for my tastes.

Same. 

This is more my style (one of them) and a good approximation of what my dream house in Montana would look like. 

2ea75240475c35cedfb971c2b9935950--mounta

Doesn't seem to be something Rarity would whip up. 

• Brohoof 4

• 3 months later...

If I let someone else decorate my place for me, I'm afraid it wouldn't feel like my own place anymore. :o

(edited)

Of course I would let her redecorate!! Would I like air in my lungs? Would I like blood in my veins? Would I like waffles for my breakfast? The answer is obvious to all these things...albeit to a slightly lesser degree than having the all-important dream come true of the divine Rarity redecorating my place! 

Yes! YES!! YES!!! Work your magic, Rare One! :grin:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I love Rarity and how creative and talented she is, I would have to say no. Her style is just not mine, and to be surrounded by girlyness in a tomboy's world? Not really my thing. But as I love Rarity too much to directly decline I would find myself distracting her with a day at the spa. ;)

It would really depend on what parts she would want to redecorate, I mean if she wanted to just do general touch-ups and repaint the walls and move some furniture around, that's fine......... but if she wanted to remove things that I really enjoy like my rock collection, my bookshelf with all my books, my wall posters and other things that I really enjoy having....... then no, I wouldn't let her, but I would be nice about telling her "No" :rarity: